The After-Party

Cassidy could feel her cheeks blush, as a smile forms across her lips. Goosebumps had formed on Cassidy's forearms. This could be from the cold, frosty weather, or because Princeton was sat next to her. Words struggled to escape her lips, and she lets out a small sigh. "What you doing out here?" Princeton eventually asks, looking towards the cars speeding by.

"I, well, the guys wanted a backstage tour and I didn't really fancy it, so, I,"

"So you wanted to freeze to death?" Princeton chuckles, finishing her sentence. Cassidy shakes her head, still with a smile plastered across her lips. Princeton takes his jacket off, wrapping it around Cassidy's shoulders. Whilst doing so, he asks; "are you coming to the after party?"

"Why do you think I'm dressed like this, Prince," She replies, jokingly. Princeton looked to the floor, as if he was embarrassed of asking such a stupid, obvious question. Cassidy giggles, nudging the man before her softly. Princeton turns his body to face her, wanting to ask her something, but before the words could escape from his pierced lips, they are both met with the rest of the Ink'd crew, and the people on tour.

"Let's go!" The girl's all squeal in unison, as them and the group of people head to the rented club for what will be a fun, messy, loud night.

A few hours had passed, and pretty much everyone was drunk. Everyone was on the dance floor, singing - if you could call it that - out of tune.

"I need air, Martyn," Cassidy groans, holding onto her head, "Go outside, then!" Martyn shouts, slurring a little. Cassidy nods, pushing her way through the crowd of performers. She picks up speed as the door is in sight, smiling as the fresh air fills her lungs.

"We gotta stop meeting outside," A voice laughs, placing his hand on Cassidy' sshoulder. She turns to face Phil, smiling, "yeah, I guess so."

"What you doing out here, this time?" He asks, pulling his hand back off Cassidy. "It's too hot in there, I needed air," She replies, "what about you?""Katy's too busy talking to her brother," Princeton sighs, jumping to sit on the metal rail

"Her brother's here?" Cassidy asks, raising an eyebrow. "So she says, I never recall her having a brother. I mean, surely I would of met him, you know, seeing as I was with her for three years, and now I'm back with…" Princeton trails off as he stares into Cassidy's eyes. Those eyes that hypnotised him. For a brief second, her eyes stare back into his hazel eyes.

"Princeton, you're out here!" A voice calls, followed by the sound of high-heels clicking. "Yeah, I wanted some fresh air." He replies, keeping his focus on Cassidy. "Oh, nice to see you Cassidy!" Katy beams, putting her arm around Princeton. "And you," Cassidy mumbles, turning the other way. "Princey, come inside and dance with me."

"You know I don't like dancing, K."

"Please Princey, please!" Katy pleads, tugging on his arm. Princeton lets out a sigh, rolling his eyes, "Alright."

"Yay!" Katy squeals as she pulls Princeton back into the club. "I'll see you around, Cassidy." Princeton manages to shout, before their figures disappear. Cassidy sighs as she looks around her surroundings. "Fucking Katy," She mumbles, rubbing her forehead.

"What about her?" A un-familiar, deep voice asks, causing Cassidy to jump. She turns to face the figure, narrowing her eyes as she scans the man.

"N, nothing." She replies, clearing her throat.

"Yeah, sure," The voice replies, placing himself beside the female. "I'm Elliot, by the way," he adds, placing his hand out. "Elliot?" She mumbles, recognising that name from somewhere, she takes hold of his hand, shaking it. "Aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" He smiles, keeping hold of her hand. "Oh yeah, I'm Cassidy." She pulls her hand away from him, placing it on the rail where Princeton was sat earlier.

"You're attractive," The man states, placing one of his hands on her back. Cassidy starts to feel uncomfortable. "Talk to me, cutie." He slurs, using his other hand to pull her around. "Uh, what are you doing?" Cassidy gasps, as Elliot's lips crash against Cassidy's. As Elliot presses harder, Cassidy tries to escape by pushing his hands against his chest.

"Woah, get the fuck off her!" Princeton shouts, pulling a drunken Elliot away from her. Cassidy fixes her dress, as she slips her heels off. She picks them up in her hand, running towards her flat.

"What the fuck where you doing, man?" Princeton shouts, pushing Elliot. "Kissing a hot girl, get over it." Elliot replies, getting into Princeton's face. Princeton stares coldly into Elliot's eyes, his lips turning into a sinister line. Princeton pulls his hand back, clenching his fist into a ball as it approaches Elliot's jaw line. As Elliot staggers back, Princeton pushes him to the floor, climbing on top to deliver more hard punches.

"PRINCE! Get off Elliot!" Katy screams, running towards Princeton. By now, a small crowd had formed around the 2 men, with Jacob Latimore and Diggy Simmons trying to pull the men apart. "Princeton, quit it before you lose your job!" Diggy shouts, grabbing Princeton and pushing him to the side. Katy rushes down towards Elliot's side, holding his freshly cut head in her hands.

"Elliot, baby are you okay?" She whispers, tears flowing from her eyes. "Who the fuck is he, Katy?" Princeton spits, looking towards the pair.

"He's my brother, I told you that Princeton!" She screams, still with Elliot's hands cupped into her hands.

"Baby?" Princeton spits, "since when do sisters call their brother baby?"

"Since," Katy becomes lost for words, as the eyes gathered around her are glued towards her. "Elliot is my husband," she confesses.

"I know that, Katy. You told me you left him for me," Princeton replies, his voice becoming cold towards the end.

"Well, I lied." She spits, helping Elliot to stand up. "Why would you lie to me, Katy?" Princeton asks, shuffling on his feet.

"I wanted your money," She shrugs, acting as if it was nothing. "My money?" Princeton repeats, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, your money. Me and Elliot thought if I got close to you, we could get some of your cash." Princeton looks towards the sky, letting out a deep breath. The crowd gathered around the 3 of them, all whisper and mumble between them. "Yeah, well, your husband was taking advantage of Cassidy."

"You fucking did what?" Katy screams, pushing Elliot away. Elliot says nothing, as his wife begins to throw punches towards him. The crowd all laugh, calling out comments like; "What goes around comes around, bitch." Eventually, the crowd all head back inside, leaving the 3 outside.

"How could you do this to me,Elliot? I thought you loved me."

"I do love you," Elliot argues, "You can't love me if you tried getting it on with that ugly whore!" She screams, turning away from Elliot.

"She's not a whore, Katy. You're the whore around here." Princeton states, rubbing his temple.

"Fuck you, Princeton!" She screams, staring a hole straight through him. "Elliot, if I were you, I'd run away while you can." Princeton smirks, shaking his head towards Katy. "You can do better than her, I assure you." Elliot nods his head, heading down the steps signalling for a taxi.

"I fucking hate you, Princeton!" She cries, hitting him in the chest. "I don't care, Katy. You're a worthless piece of trash. Go to hell." Princeton pushes past her, walking down the steps heading to find someone. Someone in particular.

Princeton straightens himself out, as he waits for the person to open the door. He hears footsteps, and the door click open. He stares at the woman before him, eyes bloodshot, eyeliner smudged, but still looking as beautiful as ever.

"Cassidy, I'm so sorry."