Chapter 7: Loki's plans

Previously on 'Hearts Draining With Mischief':

The man didn't let go off my hand, and yet pulled me along until we were out of the building, where the bowman chose a car, we got in and drove away. And while a big explosion behind us made the building of a top secret agency collapse, all I could think of and all I could see was the mysterious man's eyes.

------

Hey everybody, here is an extra long chapter, hope you guys enjoy it! Please show your love in the form of your honest opinion in the comments or a vote. Thank you for your patience and support, ENJOY!

---------

I soon learned that the mysterious man who saved me wasn't really a hero. It could have been the explosion and hundreds of people dying that led me to that conclusion, or it could have been the evil that formed in his eyes. Anyways, I found it fucking hot. Like, here I was, the criminal who killed like one time, and there he was, probably a mass-murderer.

"So... mr. Pretty, how about you tell me what the fuck is going on here?" The tall dark stranger held himself in the bounching car and turned around to look at me. He stared at me for a moment before he grinned and spoke with a magically sexy voice: "You've got quite a mouth on you." "Yeah I'm American." "You don't sound American, you sound... British..." he said, questionly, like he didn't know the right word. "Yeah I kind of do, don't I?" He simply nodded at that and he looked back in front of him.

In the last ten minutes a lot had happened. A chase down a tunnel ending with quite some people dead, also a helicopter chase and now we were cruising around in the suburbs of a town I don't know. "But er... mr. Handsome, I was serious. What is happening? Why did you take me?" The man grinned at my semi-compliment and answered: "It suprises me you don't want to know who I am first." "Yeah that question was up next." "Well, I am here to take over Midgard. To rule over these mortals as their King. Back at the S.H.I.E.L.D. base was a portal, made with a mysterious and magical object called the Tessaract." "Oh you mean Tess!" "What?" "That bowman over there and some other agent were talking about Tess..." "Wow their codenames are so subtle." I laughed at that and he smirked. "But anyways, I got here and I am here to stay as your King." "My King?" "The mortals' King" "Right."

"So how did you get that Bowman to work for you?" "Enchantment. He is under my control now." "Oh kinky." "What?" "Nothing. So yeah, magic is real and all... great." "Not surprised?" "Nope not really. So what are you then, a god?" "Yes, actually. I am Loki, god of -" "Mischief and lies. Yeah. Cool." Loki stared at you with confusion. "Who are you and howcome aren't you impressed?" "I don't know actually.. I am supposed to freak out by now." I said while frowning. "You are that girl who killed her family, right?" I nodded. "Good then I took the right one." "So you chose me because I'm a freak?" "No, I chose the person who was screaming through their celldoor. I read the number by the celldoor and since I overheard lots of conversations mentioning you and your cell, I figured it had to be you." "Oh... okay then."

"Aren't you happy I freed you?" he asked, as the car took a sharp turn to the right and I almost hit my head by falling sideways, but Loki held me in an upright position. "I really am, actually." I locked eyes with him and smiled. It lasted about 3 seconds before he looked away. "Hawkeye, isn't it?" "Yes sir." "How far until we are safe?" "Not very far, sir."

We were silent for another quarter of an hour and then we went into a tunnel and switched cars. We then went in the opposite direction towards an abbandoned house where we took our stay for the night.

"Tomorrow we'll take refuge somewhere else where we can set up a more pernament camp and where we can prepare for battle." A somewhat older man said. "Thank you doctor Selvig." Loki said and he then nodded at the house. "Pathetic mortals... They should be so gay I'm here." I laughed and Loki looked at me with narrowed eyes. "What is so funny, mortal?" "Gay is used differently in this age." "Whatever do you mean?" "Well, my god, my King, gay is nowadays used to point out homosexuals, sir, mister." I said with a hint of sarcasm. "Oh... but gay means happy, right?" "Yes, but mortals tend to be very ignorant." "I agree." He looked me up and down again. "I apprechiate your groveling, though." he said with a grin. I smiled. "Just getting used to my situation, my King" I slightly bowed and he burst out laughing. "Oh I like you!" I grinned and softly muttered: "Same.." Suprisingly, he answered with "Good."