"Remember two years ago when you and my beloved brother went to our house one night, Thanksgiving non at biniro ni Mommy si Kuya na wala man lang siyang dinadalang girlfriend sa bahay." I remembered it clearly; it was also the time I got to meet Johannes. I looked at him, waiting for him to continue his story as I sit next to him. "Akala ko nagbibiro lang si Kuya na magdadala nga siya ng babae niya, my brother likes girls but he was never serious. Sabi niya niya he's too wise to have a lady by his side. My brother's a business genius Cil, you know that. Kahit pa college pa lang kami non, malaki na ang paghahanda niya para sa kumpanya."

I was expecting him to continue his sentence when he moved and looked at me again. His eyes were hurting and his face possesses a gloomy sight. He gave me a smile-weak and aching. My heart firmed as I looked at him, he's devastated. He's devastated and it was my entire fault, it's my fucking fault and I can't figure something out.

Hindi ko na namalayang umiiyak ako kung hindi pa pinahidan ni Johan ang mga luha ko. Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko habang nakikita siyang ganito, Johannes gave me all his love and support-he did everything just to make me forget but here I am, throwing it all out like it's an unwanted memory.

"At that moment, pagbukas ko pa lang ng pinto ng bahay at makitang hawak ni Kuya ang kamay mo-I got jealous. I got jealous because how come my lifeless brother can be capable of having you as his girl? Of all people Cil, bakit ikaw pa? Bakit ikaw pa? Ikaw pa na mahal ko." I couldn't contain it anymore and tears started to fall again-even faster this time.

I noticed how Johannes' shoulders were trembling and I saw how he cried-crying like he just lost his favorite toy and nothing could ever replace it. All this time I didn't know how much pain I'm already giving him, it must have been hard on his side. I was so engaged on winning Caleb back that I didn't realize that someone was chasing me even before.

"I am mad, Cil." He continued, still crying but a little less than before. "I am mad pero nang pumunta ka dito sa bahay ko, hindi ko magawang magalit sayo." He reached my face filled with tears and gazed at me. "Ganon ba talaga kita kamahal? Na kahit mukha na akong tanga, gagawin ko parin lahat para sayo?" His words were like knives that keep on making deep cuts into my heart. I kept on saying my apology as he enfolds me with his arms.

I cried my eyes out, hindi ko alam kung paano ko susuklian lahat ng pagmamahal na binigay sa akin ni Johan. Johannes was my knight and shining armor, he was the one who always know what to do. He was my knight but never my prince.

He released me with his arms while my shoulders are still trembling. I was about to voice out another apology when he grabbed my head towards him and kissed me.

It was a warm kiss and I don't know what to do, I wasn't responding because I know this isn't right. I kept on pushing him but he still managed to support my back and continued what he was doing. I was crying for help-alam kong nasaktan ko siya pero hindi ito tama. I don't want another problem to be solved by a problem as well.

"Please Cil just this once please I'm begging you." He plead as his hands make their way to my cheeks and pushed my head towards him once more. I kept on pushing him with all my strength and I wept because of the situation.

I felt betrayed.

It wasn't that long when Johan decided to move his hands all the way to my hips and that triggered me to scream. I know he's drunk but I trust him that much and I know he wouldn't do this. I tried to slap him but it just made the mood even darker, he carried me and laid me down on his bed and started kissing me again-this time with force and power. I was violated and all I could do was cry, wishing that someone would hear me weeping and save me.

"What the fuck Johannes!" A loud shut on the door echoed the whole unit as Caleb went into the scene. He grabbed Johan's collar and punched him in the face.

Tumayo ako agad para salubungin si Caleb at marahan akong niyakap. My body was shuddering because of fear. Nakita kong tumayo si Johannes mula sa sahig at niyakap naman ako ng mahigpit ni Caleb.

"Have you lost your mind?!" Sigaw nito kay Johannes, even Johan himself can't believe what he done. He was intoxicated and I know that he doesn't know what he's doing but still-I felt damaged.

"I'm sorry Cil, I'm really sorry" He was about to reach for me when Caleb held his arm and twisted it. Johannes screamed in pain as he kneeled down trying to restrain the feeling.

"Touch her again, kakalimutan kong kapatid kita." Pagbabanta ni Caleb at hinila ako palabas ng unit. He was furious and I was a total mess. We headed straight to his car and he handed me a towel and bottle of water.

He stared at me as I calm myself down, he hugged me tight-never wanting to let go. He held my face and the towel as he gently wiped my lips as if he wants to rub its own existence.

"I am the only one who is allowed to kiss you in many different ways. Akin ka lang. I should have been there earlier. Fuck my brother; I'm going to hand out a restraining order para hindi na siya makalapit sayo." He declared as he wiped my lips one last time. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and stared at me.

"No need for that, Caleb. It's just that-I just don't want to see him for now. Pareho kaming nasasaktan sa isa't-isa." I said and Caleb couldn't agree more.