Fourteen

Niall cleaned around the house, it was Saturday and most importantly his birthday.He was turning fourteen, Niall always felt like the baby because everyone else is already fifteen unlike him and Harry who are barely turning fourteen.

As he mopped the floor, the nervousness in his stomach increased.He was scared of his mom judging Liam so quick he wouldn't have time to announce him as his boyfriend .

The couple was planning on introducing their relationship to Niall's mom soon while Liam's family wouldn't know at all until they were ready for the outcome.

"Who's coming?"Maura asked.After a few weeks of taking the pills, the fluid in her body left but she became overheated quickly and couldn't stand on her legs for a long time.Now, her hair started growing back, her blonde hair was now close to her ears but her body was now thin and looked frail.

"Only four of my friends"Niall shrugged."Is Greg and Denise coming?"

"Yes"She smiled"Your friends can be outside or in your room while me and Denise make food.I believe Greg is making chicken and burgers."

"Alright"Niall said as he put away the mop."I'm going to go get ready, they'll be here in like an hour and a half."

---

Niall walked down the hallway in a black long sleeve and denim jeans.His hair was styled up and black and white nike shoes.He opened the door to see Harry and Zayn standing.

"Happy birthday!"Harry said excitedly.Pulling Niall into a hug, he of course hugged back.

"Happy birthday "Zayn smiled as he gave him an awkward side hug.They weren't the best of friends but it was cool.

"Thanks guys."Niall beamed, being handed the gift bags in each of their hands.He placed them on the coffee table ."Harry, you guys can go in my room.Do you guys want something to drink?"

"Some water"Harry grinned as he pulled Zayn to Niall's room.

As Niall opened his bedroom door, seeing Harry's large hand on Zayn's thigh as he whispered into the flustered Zayn's ears.

"I would have sworn Zayn was the dominant one"Niall said loudly, laughing as both of his friends pulled away quickly.

"Shut up"Harry groaned as he hid in Zayn's neck.Having his waist grabbed by Zayn.

"We actually switch "Zayn joked with a smirk.Having Harry smack him in the back of his head.

"Ew"Niall groaned, throwing the water bottles at both of them as he sat on the bean bag on his floor.

"So has Liam asked you out yet?He won't tell me anything."Zayn asked, both him and Harry weren't told yet.There was no real reason, it's just that they haven't got to it.

"Um"Niall didn't know how to answer."Yeah, he asked me out."

"Wait, what the fuck!"Harry screamed.

"I'm sorry but-"

"No!That's so rude, I told you the same hour, this ugly thing asked me out."Harry poked Zayn's cheek as he looked at Harry with a 'bitch the fuck' face.

"Wait so y'all been going out  and Liam didn't tell me?"Zayn pulled out his phone after Niall confirmed.

Zayn pressed Liam's number as he let his phone ring.
(Zayn,Liam)
"Hey Zayn"Liam said cheerfully.

"Shut the fuck up, why didn't you tell me you and Niall were going out ?"

Niall's eyes widen as Harry snickered in the corner.