Four

Not edited (sorry )

"Mom?"Niall called out, he was finished with school.The walk back was filled with Harry gushing about Zayn and Niall's countless eye rolls.

"I'm in the living room"She called out, Niall looked around the house.It was clean, usually he had to clean it right after school but everything seemed to be in order.

"How was your day?"Niall asked, sitting on the couch with his mom.

"I cleaned finally, I think I'm getting much better"She smiled.

"Well that's great"Niall grinned, truly happy"I was wondering if you would let me go out with Harry and some friends to the new bowling alley"

"Hm, sure.But right now , go clean your room because it's a mess and do your homework.I'll see if I can make us some food."

---
Friday

Niall began changing out of his school clothes, into a pair of jeans and a black shirt with the title of his favorite song by three day grace 'hate everything about you ', which was a bit big on him but with the sleeves rolled up it looked fine.And his favorite black and white vans .

"Knock knock"Harry yelled outside of his door.

"You can come in "Niall finished lacing his shoes before turning to Harry.

"Looking beautiful, darling"Harry joked .

"You can exit"Niall laughed , as Harry sighed as he pretend to leave .

"But are you ready ?Zayn said he's already heading there"

"Yeah let's get going but before we leave , you have to promise me you won't leave me .I don't know Liam and Colin kinda scares me."

"Why?"

"Well Colin is bigger than me and scary looking "And Niall was right, he was the shortest person in their 'group'.While the others were probably above six feet tall, Niall was only five feet and a half .

"I promise I won't leave "Harry smiled " but if Zayn and I want to have sex then I guess we'll do it infront of you "

"Ew oh my god , that's gross.I'll rather stick with the others then "Niall covered his ears, hiding his face in his pillow.

"I was kidding, I wouldn't have sex with him"

"Just hearing you say sex makes me uncomfortable."

"Sex, sex ,sex-"

"Harry "Anne yelled "Stop using that word and let's gets going "

Niall laughed as Harry blushed.But followed his mom's instructions .

---
As they arrived at the bowling alley, Harry texted Zayn.And they waved at their moms before walking to the front.

"Harry!"Zayn yelled"Wait up"

Both boys stopped, Niall smiled as Harry and Zayn greeted each other with a hug.

"Yeah like I'm his best friend and he didn't even let me shake his hand for like a month but I guess a boy you've met like a week ago can hug you"Niall wiggled his eyebrows, making the whole group laugh .

Harry and Zayn lead the way, Colin coming up to him."Hey Niall, you've ever been bowling?"

"No I haven't"Niall distanced himself a bit but did it in a casual manner so he didn't look rude .

"Oh well Liam is a pro , he can probably give you some tips ."He said as he patted his back before skipping toward Zayn's direction.

"Why am I friends with him?"Liam whispered next to him.