7.0

jack johnson pov :

"matthew."

"matthew."

"bitch get the fuck up."i said before he shot out of bed and falling off at the same time.

"what the fuck jj."

what the fuck jj i was sleeping happily until your crusty ass came."

"isn't it just the way you like it?"i said and he glares at me.

"what do you want anyways?"he asked before running his hands through his hair.

i also ran my hand through his hair because it's really soft and i just really love soft fluffy hair.

"can you take me shopping today?"i asked slightly pouting and widening my eyes

"jj you know i can't say no to that ."matthew says whining covering his eyes

he peaks through his fingers and groans,"fine we leave at noon."he says pouting and i messed up his hair even more before skipping my way out his room.

since i was already ready i waited for matthew to come out since it fricking takes 3 seconds for him to get ready and he still looks really good.

about 10-15 minutes later matthew came out and he looks at me and i get up skipping to the door and putting on my shoes and skipping to the car.

i waited for matthew to put on his shoes and start the car and drive but this bitch takes so long to put on some shoes.

"matthew you take forever."i said

"tell me tell me tell me something i don't know."he says and i laugh

"you're really stupid matthew now start the car please."i said

"so demanding."he says

"i said please."i said before he starts the car and drives out of the drive way.

we sing along to songs screeching our voices and making them different tones and of course almost dying a few times because matthew is a really horrible driver.

once we got there i skipped to the front of the mall and waited for matthew and he just walked and he walked slowly.

"HURRY UP YOU TURTLE."i yell at him and he starts to jog his way to the front

"chilllll babe."he says dragging out the l

"no my chill flew away from me when you walked like a fucking turtle."i said

"jj jesus lets go in."he says

"yayyy!"i cheer before grabbing his hand and running to forever 21 (jj dresses a but girlish but not to the point with skirts and dresses he thinks he looks weird in them)

we rummage into clothes and i pick out like 10 shirts and i skip to the line and matthew walked behind.

before i set my credit card down matthew did,"matthew what the frick you think you doing."i asked

"paying for your stuff."he says

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"yes." the lady behind the counter looked amused as he scanned my stuff

"matthew this is my stuff i make money too."i said looking at him before he glides the credit card on to the thing.

"oops."he says and he punches his credit card number in.

"i hate you."i said

"i love me too."he says cheekily

the lady hands us the bag and says a thank you with a smile.

"now time for other stores."i said before dragging matthew to the next store