3.0

SMUT WARNING (((((:

jack johnson pov :

i have to admit i was nervous and my ass still hurts and i don't wanna be in the hospital because my ass ripped because some one teared it up with their dick.

the camera began to roll and i basically have to knock on the door and wait for jack to say come in.

i opened the door and the camera guy just keeps it on me because i'm the star, well i am a porn star.

"hello."he says in a deep voice holy fuck and i shook his hand

so we basically had to act at first and soon thing started to get a little sexual in here.

"so why do want to work here?"he says coming closer to me and my breath hitches and I try to contain my self.

"u-um."i pretended to stutter my words

"sir u-um isn't an answer."he says coming closer making our lips brush.

i close my eyes as his lips finally meet mines, our lips move in sync and slides me on to his lap.

i let out a soft moan as he bites my lip softly,his hands run up my sides making me shiver slightly.

i moved my hips in a circular motion making him grunt and making soft moans leave his mouth.

he basically rips our button shirt off leaving us shirtless.

he stood up and i wrap my legs around his waist and he sets me on the table.

he takes my pants off slowly along with my boxers letting my length spring out.

i gasp as his cold hands started to move up and down on my length,"daddy."i moan out

he stops suddenly making me almost whine but i stopped my self since i didn't want to stay at work long.

he takes off his pants and i helped him and i widen my eyes when i saw his thing.

i hated being fucked raw it hurts and it's going to hurt more because I'm still sore.

he rubs his tip on the entrance and he was already leaking pre-cum.

he pushes in slowly making me almost scream but i held on the desk tighter and closed my eyes and pretended to enjoy the moment when i was really not.

he started to thrust in me making me moan slightly as the pain start to vanish.

"daddy."i moan making him thrust faster

the desk started to move slightly as he hit my prostate every time making me scream in pleasure.

"daddy."i moan loudly grabbing on to the desk.

he hits another bundle of nerves sending me off to the edge and white ribbons came on our chest and I felt him come inside me making me moan loudly.

he pulls out and pants,"cut."the director says

"we didn't have to stop that was good."he says i nod while still trying to catch my breath.

i waddle to my dressing room and i cleaned my self up and i put on my clothes.

i fell back wards and i was honestly scared to fall on my ass but i didn't fall this time.

i opened my eyes to see jack there smiling,"why the fuck are you smiling."i glare at him

"you're cute when you're mad."he says smiling

"shut up."i said pouting

i waddle out the room and i hear laughter behind me and i flicked him off.

i feel my body get lifted and i held on to the person for dear life.

"you asshole."i said knowing who it was

"thank you."he says smiling

"jj who's this."i hear matthew's voice say

"ahem aren't yah suppose to be home?"i asked

"stop dogging my question and boss called me in."he says

"i'm jack gilinsky."he says

"well i'm matthew espinosa!"he says

"well we're going to go now bye mattchu see ya at home."I said blowing a kiss and he rolls his eyes and walks away.

"he was nice."he says

"that's what you think."i said he laughs and sets me back on the ground

we walked and well i waddled down to the lobby,"call me sometimes."he says winking at me and walking off leaving me standing there.

i shook my head and tried to walk to my car and i sat down down groaning and then i guess i'm off to home.