29.) Final Epilogues

Holly’s POV- A bunch of years later

“Kale!” I gasped. “Kale, stop it!”

“Not until you say it.”

“No!” I shrieked as I writhed around the sheets of our king sized bed with his fingers digging deep into my sides and wiggling around. “I won’t say it!” I huffed stubbornly.

“Then I guess we can do this all day.” He sang, hovering over top of me.

It tickled so bad and I knew that there was no way that I could escape without succumbing to his requests, no matter how much it pained me. “Okay, okay!” I finally gave up.

He stopped tickling me and looked at me with an expected expression. “Then say it.” He smirked.

I sighed heavily. “Kale West is the sexiest person alive.”

His smirk widened. “That’s not what I said you had to say.” Kale informed me.

“No?” I asked innocently, pushing my hips up into his, since he was straddling me and made it so easy for me to tease him. “Well, I said it and it’s true so I should get some points for that.”

“I know what you’re trying to do.” He mumbled, pinning my hands to the mattress with his own hands so that I couldn’t escape. “It’s not going to work.”

“We really do have somewhere do be today, you know.” I mentioned, but he wasn’t having it.

“Say it.”

“No.”

“Say it.”

“Nope.”

“You can’t win this.” He told me matter of factly.

“Or I could just wait you out until Mathew wakes up.” I suggested.

“Mathew won’t wake up for another few hours.” He informed me, pushing his hips back into mine, causing me to gasp unexpectedly as he turned my own plan against me. “So you go ahead and wait.”

Okay, this could turn bad very quickly. “Fine, you win.” I mumbled in defeat.

“I’m waiting.” He sang teasingly.

I gave him a dirty look before deciding to actually say the sentence this time, it was really my last option and he knew it. “Kale West is better at cooking pancakes than me, Holly West.”

He grinned and then placed his lips one mine. “Now was that so hard?”

“Painful.” I admitted as he released my hands and put his lips on mine again, only this time- they stayed there longer and there was a lot more groping and tongue and moaning.

“Mama!” I heard the faint cry of our four year old son.

“He won’t get up for a few hours, huh?” I mumbled against Kale’s lips with a defeated sigh.

“Well, he’s excited about today, don’t blame me.” Kale shrugged sheepishly as he rolled off of me and I stood to my feet to go get Mathew out of bed and ready for the day, which was big- it was Megan’s birthday. Megan is Andy and Tommy’s five year old daughter, she was turning six today, which is why we were all going to Andy and Tommy’s house for a party.

An hour later, Mathew was dressed in his favorite Batman shirt- complete with a cape on the back and the yellow logo on the front and he was bouncing around the lower level of the house in excitement for Megan’s party. “Mama, party?” He asked impatiently.

“In a minute.” I laughed as his blonde hair bounced around his face as he ran around the large living room. “Daddy has to get his keys.”

“I have them.” Kale defended, holding up the small ring of keys in his hand as he walked into the room. “Let’s go, little buddy.”