I did, however, know why I had had a panic attack. It was all too familiar, with the screaming, the people, and the chanting, and I had gone into panic mode with an overload of fear. I was scared for my life, and the best way my body could come to handle it was to shut down completely.

"Are you alright, now?" Liam questioned, his brown eyes still filled with sympathy.

When I nodded, Harry leaned forward, offering me a water bottle he pulled from the travel bag Paul had prepared. "Should we call a doctor or something? None of us really want to see that happen again."

"I'll call my mom, later and see what she would suggest I do." I took the bottle from his hands graciously and met his green eyes, hooded by his low eyelids. Harry gave me a tiny smile and I felt like I was going to pass out again. But this time, it was would be more enjoyable. How could this boy, of all people, make me react this way with even the tiniest of actions?

We arrived at the hotel a short while later, and the van parks in front. We were greeted with friendly smiles by the staff at the front door, which were most likely thinking, "I hope these celebrities don't trash their rooms before they go." Liam maintained a steady grip around my waist, in case I got dizzy again. Really, he was unknowingly helping me keep weight off of my left ankle, for which I was very grateful.

Paul escorted up to our suite on the top floor, creating an awkward tension in the silence. I understood why the boys were angry at the man for withholding the truth from them, but I wished they would forgive him. I knew he must have hated lying to them, since he clearly cared for the boys, so I hoped they would realize it was all for their best. The bodyguard had simply been following orders.

When we walked through the door, Liam began to lead me off to my bedroom so I could rest. He shot a "Goodnight. Love you." to his friends. I heard them return the phrase and love, but a loud voice stood out from the rest.

"Care to explain, Paul?" Niall's accented words drifted down the hallway. It was odd that Niall was the most upset over this since Harry, Louis, and even Zayn seemed quicker to anger than he.

"There is nothing to explain to you," Paul replied back calmly. "It was just a few harmless threats made by some haters. One girl just took it a little more seriously than the others. The psychotic girl took it way too far and somehow got backstage. I handled it though, so there was no reason to upset any of you."

"How can we trust you anymore?" Louis joined in. I paused at the door of my bedroom and Liam did too. WE were both quite nosy about the conversation, but given, it did have something to do with the tall, polite man at my side.