Laughing youth

~Itachi's Pov~
I walked with Sasuke around the Silver manor ___ was far behind us cursing my mother for making her wear such a tight dress. I turned to her her eyes focused on mines she sighed and looked down the reason we are here is because my uncles and Senju.Corp want to talk to us Michael the representative of Sarasota Corp. and Titania corp. Until she graduates are talking  . "Umm...hey theres a spider on your hair sasuke" she said her eyes widened I looked at his head I also stared in shock a spider.He kept walking as we both just stood there looking at him he pulled his phone out a scowl formed on his face "well I have to g-j-just go" she said walking away her eyes narrowed.I walked behind her I grabbed her waist I spun her around I crashed my lips on hers.She punched my shoulders separating she turned walking away I scowled I pulled her wrist she turned to me her eyes bloodshot "Fine what?" She asked I held her cheek "Just give me one more chance?" I asked her holding her waist she looked down her grip on my shirt I saw wet spots on my shirt "I....I want to but I can't"she whispered I held her tighter "why?is it sasuke are people tell-No!!...no its just you...You broke my thrust Itachi you...you were my first love...but You weren't there when I needed you..." she whispered I put my head in her crook letting a sigh out "When..-huh?-When did you need me?" I asked softly she stiffened "Always...I always needed you...When my parents left for work,after practices,after everything we always were separate." I staid still regret and guilt washing over me.She hugged me her head on my chest "but...I still and will always have a spot for you in my heart."She said walking away she stood with my mother who sadly smiled at me.
~Your pov ~
I ran across the field riding the horse Itachi was on another on.I smiled jumping over the bush.I made it gallop I turned to Itachi he just walked ahead. I hoped off running to him I stood next to him as he walked he helped me up.I smiled as he held the Raines I was about to say something "Hey...Itachi-hmm-wow I thought you would be excited to go on a date?" I said a smirked appeared on my face.He turned my head the horse stopped by a lake.My eyes twinkled seeing a rope on a tree."__-let's swim" I said getting off we ran to the tree.I was wearing a white polo shirt with white jokey pants a blue vest and brown boots.a low braid he wore luke me but he had a red vest.I turne dto him he took his shirt off I sighed thank god I wore a thank top.I took my clothes off my body a black boy shorts.I tugged the rope I smiled moving back I swung foward I let go.I fell in I staid in there for a whike holding my breath the light seemed to actually focus on me and only me.I swam up cheering I laughed screaming I felt something pull me down.I saw Itachi my cheeks full of air a.k.a oxygen He smiled kissing me I closed my eyes accepting the kiss.
~Normal Pov~
They floated around for seconds what felt like hours to sasuke as he stood by the rope his eyes glaring at the water.he saw bubbles smiling to himself he saw the glorious wild and unique beauty swim to the surface.He saw Itachi glaring at him he scoffed "Hey!Sasuke come in" she yelled he glared at her.She suddenly turned to Itachi who glared at sasuke also while holding her hand underwater she looked at both of them her eyes narrowed "You both have to spend time together and-I love you and all but no" said Itachi in a whisper she glared at both of them."Sasuke Itachi turn around I'm getting dress." I said they turned I grabbed my clothes and walked to a tree I put on the clothing thank god I have clothes here.I slowly walked back to see Itachi still shirtless O////OI turned away waljing to Prince (a.k.a the horse) I smiled as it followed.
~Timeskip Graduation Day~
I held my breath so many small and big memories.I slowly walked to the stage.Standing I looked down Minoto and Kushina theynare like my parents just like Faguka and Mikoto.I picked my head up everyone has their family here I don't it's upsetting that I'm all alone.Sasuke ..Naruto and hinata they moved above me sauke is two stories above Naruto.But I always feel alone."Today we look forward to college, Jobs,parties finding Mr.right or Mrs.right *whistling* to having a family to be there in the future to be someone we would be proud to know.To dream Bigger to those fraternities or being an athlete.I remember the day I walked into this school I wasn't sure if'd my friends and I would stay together.But we did  And we all changed for good...I hope*laughing* Some of us found a first lover,even a dream.But today all our work has paid off hasn't it.I-if it were a dream then we can wake up and accomplish this dream.To be honest I expected high school to be a nightmare something I would rather not receive but today I realize it's started with a storm and ended with rainbow today we will go out there and make sure elders and past generations look up to us not down we no longer need a hand we are not children we...We are adults we're going to show the world how much we can change it.Senior class of 2013 we are now part of the real world congratulations to us." I said we cheered after the speech,we all took a picture me and the gang took a lot of pics.I held my breath in seeing them with their families I walked slowly stopping infront of sydney and Annabelle we hugged she came.I walked with the others we held our hats throwing them into the air.we cheered.I saw couples awee I turned to gara who just stood there I kissed his cheek much to his suprise I hugged his shoulder "Congrats" we both said smiling as the others joined in~small timeskip~
I laughed with Naruto and sasuke well he just silently laughed inside we decided to celebrate at my apartment later we will go to a club we rented the arcade actually we turned it to a bar.I grabbed another piece of sushi as everyone cheered and remember how we were so young back then.while me and Naruto pretended to be high class. We held a knife they held my waist their hands on my other one we smiled cutting the cake it was a white one.with the leaf symbol a cheerleader, a martial arts dude and a soccer player drawn in.I tasted the frosting I smeared sone on naruto his whisker now a deep blue he drew a black ones we drwe a mustache on sasuke even wrote teme.we laughed taking pictures he just glared but we laughed Iwas hugged I turned seeing Mikoto she smiled "It's almost time fpr you guys to reveal you colleges "she said I'd forgotten. I nooded sasuke frowned so did naruto we got cleaned up sitting in the center we let a breath out "Well I'll go first belive it!!I was accepted into Konaha University so I'll go there where I will study Law and Sports!!"he said I smiled "congratulations son-yeah Teme-sasuke-let him be." I smiled "Well I was also accepted to konoha and the University of Hong Kong but my choice is konoha University where i will study Buisness -really?-huh?-that's not your dre-Its my choi-~oh~" I said getting what he meant he's studying music and film also buisness Konoha university gives it's students a scholarship worth 5 majors "Well...best for last huh?I was accepted into more than 20 colleges,out of those 10 were my dream ones ,5 were the ones that had my major and 2 are the ones that I want to go to University of Washington in America where I can study world trade,law and International Arts" I said smiling as they clapped "so your going to am-nope I'm going to the second option-but-Konoha university where I can study the majors I choose." I said they staid silent sauke and naruto hugged me "How much did the college give you -4000,0000,0000,0000.99 for Washington and konoha gave her 3999,8453,7642,9987.90  "read Faguka reading the letter "1000th more than me-2000th more than me also"they said we laughed as the adults stared at the stack Minato held all address to me "what did you write in you final-A story about ninjas of course -I did mines in hokages-vengence-woah!! sasuke!!" me and naruto said sweat-dropping "I can see why they accepted you" me and Naruto said laughing "Oh right I had forgotten" I said Standing up I went to my room pulling 2 letters out."Here you guys my parents had paid you both a scholarship to the school off your choice." I said they stared at me "I was never informed about it" said Faguka-san I smiled "I didn't either." I said they looked at me "It got here yesterday" I said "They came inside a packet along with a pendant of a crystal sword." I said Mikotos eyes lit up " Norma from spain a friend of your parents" said Mikoto smiling my eyes widen I looked down "Well you three better get ready" said Kushina we stood up I put on a dress and heels."Mikoto can you tell the guys I'm going to take care of something" I yelled running to the elevator.i heard yells about What!Why!and sure! ~small timeskip ~ prom will happen later on since some students are in a field trip but they graduated so it's prom and after party.~
I knocked on the door he opened up I blushed seeing he was only in towel.I turned my head I waljed in slowly seeing his apartment still the same.I slowly walked towards his room. He sat on his bed.I blushed as he grabbed my hands I straddled his legs smiling I leaned foward he smiled he kissed my lips passionately his hands snaked around my lower back.I hummed into the kiss I pulled his hair as he sucked in my sweet spot.I moaned when his hand caressed my tight.I heard him mumbled into my nape."I-Itachi!!" I moaned when he bit my shoulder.I heard him chuckling I blushed."sweetheart do you wanna go ahead or shall we continue?"he asked kissing my forehead I touched his chest kissing his cheek I stood up fixing my dress."I have to go actually...I...I wish you could come" I whispered into his chest.He kissed my hand I smiled weakly . walking down the stairs with him carrying me.J suddenly got an idea "Itachi!give me your phone!" I yelled hugging his neck he sweat-dropped "why?-pwease you trust me plus you'll like it" I said smiling he handed it to me.I played my favorite romantic song.I turned to him smiling.I held my hands out he smiled understanding. He grabbed my hand softly his other one on my waist  I thank the lord that he put clothes on .I placed my other one on his shoulder I smiled at him.as we danced around his living room."I'm glad I took your first dance."he whispered I placed my head in his chest."I don't understand why we can't tell people about us." I said quietly he kissed the top of my head."I don't want to put you in danger your my sun I can't let them turn your light off" he said I looked up at him smiling I kissed him not having to tip toe due to wearing heels."I have to go now...-hey come back after the party I want to end the night together."he said kissing me.
At party
I danced with the girls."Wow today is just wow."said sakura as she danced we nooded."It's to bad ___ you didn't get a date."said Karen we turned to her seeing sasuke we walked away.The rest off the party went by fast "We are the laughing youth" said Lee we just talked about random stuff we knew the colleges already.I laughed as Choiji ate I waved at everyone telling them I'd see thethem later and to call me to help plan Prom since we had to cancel it ao many times.I returned to Itachis after the party which ended at 4 am.I opened the door . going to his room.I unzipped my dress leaving in black lace under clothes.I interwinded my fingers into his he stirred softly hugging me.he pulled me closer.