7. Not over you

Stiles pov (like most chapters):
"Why are we making a cake again?" I ask Lydia, sitting on the counter in her kitchen. What happened yesterday didn't faze her in the least whereas I had a minor heart attack every time she licked her lips or anything else. School was basically the same as always: blah blah this, blah blah lunch, and our daily English discussion about forbidden love.
"It's my friend, Aiden's birthday." She giggles and I scrunch my brows.

"Since when do you have friends I don't know about?" I ask. She shrugs, starting to mix the cake ingredients together.
"Since a couple days ago..." She mutters. "He's a transfer and sits next to me in Chem. He's really nice." There's an almost dreamy glaze across her eyes and I sigh.

Lydia looks up from the bowl. "What was that for?" She asks.
"What?" I ask back.
"That sigh. What was that for?" She repeats. My face goes flush and I rub the back of my neck in no real response. Because I like you, I think to myself.

She rolls her eyes playfully before pouring the batter into the pan and I hop off the counter excitedly, jumping up and down like a little kid. She laughs before handing me the bowl and I start to lick it clean.
"I get a piece of the cake, right?" I ask, pulling my face away from the bowl for a mere second.

"Not unless you come with me to his house." Lydia replies, as she starts to clean up. Once again, I take my face out of the bowl to look at her.
"Your going to his house?" I ask. She shrugs, walking over to me.
"Problem, Dad?" She asks.

I swallow. "Nope. No problem."
She smiles before using her finger to wipe batter off of my face. She licks the batter off if her finger and my eyes widen.
"Your right... It is going to be a good cake." She states before walking over to the oven. "Have you seen my phone? I need to look up how long to put it in for." She asks.

I shake my head and we both start to search the kitchen. It wasn't in the living room either so Lydia just told me to call it. I retrieve my phone from my back pocket and punch in her number. We wait. The rings start up and we kind of look at each other oddly . No. No freaking way.

Slowly, we both turn towards the cake pan ,where Lydia's phone rang, and she lets out a groan, fishing the device from the pool of batter. She takes a rag and starts to wipe the cake off of it while I laugh at her.
"How do you drop your phone in a cake pan and not notice?" I laugh.

She rolls her eyes. "You need to go because I need to get ready." She states, starting to push me towards the door.
"What?" I didn't really want to leave. Besides, she'd gotten ready with me in the house plenty times before. We both fumble towards the from door and she stops, kissing me on the cheek before pushing me out onto her front lawn.

"Call you later! Love you!" She then closes the door but my eyes are still glued to where she once stood.
"Can I at least get a hug?!" I yell to her. There's a pause before the door opens and Lydia comes running out, wrapping her arms tight around me and I chuckle.
"Love you too."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I drove home silently, wondering who in the world this Aiden guy was and why Lydia had only just today mentioned it. I couldn't focus and I pretty sure it was pissing Scott of since we were in the middle of a very important video game.
"What's with you?" Scott grumbles and I come back into reality, only to realize my character was dead. I throw my controller to the ground, next to Scott who leaned against my mattress.

"You know, there's something worse than being friend zoned." I say and he pauses the video game. Scott stares at me, dumbfounded.
"There is?" He asks and I nod.
"It's called brother-zoned... WAY WAY worse, Scotty. No one ever leaves. NEVER. Not one man in history." I groan, flopping back on my bed. I can practically hear Scott roll his eyes and he stands, making his way to my door.

"Does Allison have a diary?" He asks and I quickly follow him out of my room. He turns to the right, hesitantly walking into my sisters room but I don't protest.
"Not that I know of. What does this have to do with Lydia?" I ask and Scott makes his way to Allison's desk, sitting down in her roller chair and turning towards her laptop.

"If Allison has a diary chances are she's put down if her best friend likes her brother." He states and I shrug, nodding in agreement. Scott turns the laptop towards me, indicating he needs the password.
I type in mrmittens311 and press enter but, an error code shows up on the screen.

Once again I type in her password pressing enter several times but once again we get an error.
"Maybe she changed it?" Scott suggests and I groan, sighing.
I crack my knuckles typing in scottmccall and pressing enter.

The loading screen appears.

"I'm going to kill you." I purse my lips and Scott nods spastically.
"Understood." His eyes widen.
"I'm too upset to come up with how I'm going to kill at the moment but it's going to happen."
"Mentally noted." Scott gulps as the laptop finally pulls up the main screen.

Allison's background was a picture of her smiling  and Scott kissing her cheek and I close the laptop quickly causing Scott to flinch.
"I'll go buy my coffin now." He gulps before stumbling out of the room with me chasing after him.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:
SHORTTTTTTT CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO UPLOAD TONIGHT FOR YOU GUYS!!!
What do you think about Aiden? He hasn't really showed up yet but do you think he'll be good or bad or what are your theories? I mean obviously I know if he's good or bad or neutral but what do you think? I want to know!
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe