Chapter 7

[Rose's POV]

Slughorn nodded approvingly, "Very well done Miss Weasley and Mr Malfoy." She let out a breath that she didn't realised she had been holding. She beamed at Scorpius who gave her a thumbs' up. He walked around the room, poking his head into cauldrons to look at the things that have been created within the hour or so. Rose could feel herself tensing up as he arrived at Albus' bench. Albus smirked at her earning a scowl from Rose. After about a minute or so of bending over, observing the potion, he finally rose up and addressed the class. "I have come to a very close decision between Miss Weasley and Mr Malfoy's potion and Mr Potter and Miss Anderson's potion. But the Felix Felicis will have to go to Mr Potter and Miss Anderson; their potion is absolutely flawless! Even better than what I could've done!" the class clapped as he gave the winners their prize. After being dismissed, Rose stormed out of the classroom, pushing past Albus.

"Aw come on Rose," he reached out and grabbed her arm, "Calm down. It's not that big a deal."

"Yeah well, it is to me." Rose tore her arm from his grasp, tears threatening to spill. She just kept walking until she couldn't walk anymore. She looked around; vines covered the walls that surrounded her, making it look like there was no way out. Oh crap. She opened her mouth to call out to someone until a voice stopped her.

"Hogwarts will change forever. The secrets will be discovered. The trials will begin..."

"H-Hello?" Rose slowly walked to the voice, "Who's there?" she drew out her wand and muttered, "Lumos."

"Hogwarts will change forever. The secrets will be discovered. The trails will begin..."

"Show yourself this instant!" her voiced trembled but she stood her ground, "I said, show your- Aaaaaaaaaah!" she let out an ear piercing shriek as something grabbed on to her, she pointed her wand at a familiar face, "Professor Trelawney?" Rose shook the old woman's shoulders, panic etched upon her face, her eyes had rolled back into her head. She looked like something out of a horror movie. "Professor! Professor!" The old woman tightened her grip on Rose's wrist, her nails dug into her skin, drawing blood.

Trelawney's body gave a violent shake, and with one last effort, she gasped, "The trails have begun."

"P-Professor?" the Professor's eyes were back in its rightful position, "Professor Trelawney?"

She shook her head and smiled at Rose, "Can help you dear?"

She doesn't remember anything? "Professor, could I ask you something?"

"Of course,"

"Do you remember anything? A prophecy sort of thing maybe?"

"A prophecy you say, not any that I can remember of. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I-I better get back to class," Rose awkwardly slid away and headed to the Gryffindor common room.

The Fat Lady swung open for Rose to enter, "Lily!"

"What now?" she put her hands on her hips and pouted, "I'm busy!"

"It's really important." Lily raised her eyebrows, "You know Professor Trelawney? Has she-has she started say anything weird to you lately?"

"No, why?"

Rose dragged Lily over to the far corner of the Gryffindor common room, "I met her in this weird hallway in the castle, and I think she said a prophecy to me." Lily bursted out laughing, "I mean it!"

"You're nuts." She said as she shook her at Rose, "Get some sleep will ya? It should help you brain."

Rose scowled at Lily, but headed back anyways. How can she shake it off like that?! Trelawney and her are so close though, doesn't she know anything?

Lost in thought, Rose found herself in front of the Slytherin common room. Great, she thought, Now I have to ask them. She knocked on the heavy metal door of the dungeon. "Albus! Open the door!" the door swung open, revealing a very tired looking Albus with his head cocked to one side.

"What can you possibly want now?"

Rose walked in anyways, ignoring Albus, "It's very important. Go get Scorpius and I'll go get Scarlett. I don't have a very good feeling about this." Albus sighed but trudged back to his dorm room to get Scorpius. Rose turned and walked the other way, taking in the unfamiliar surrounding of the dark, emerald lit wall. The Slytherin common room gave her a cold feeling that sent shivers up her spine. There was no warmth, unlike the Gryffindor common room, with the fireplace and the couches and sofas that she had spent time lounging on, chatting endlessly with her cousin. Rose stopped by a dark oak door, the sound of Scarlett's voice echoing through.

KNOCK! KNOCK! The door swung open, "Who the hell are you?" the tall, blonde haired girl, looked down at my sweater, "You're a Gryffindor. This is the Slytherin common room, if you haven't noticed."

Scarlett appeared by the door, "Oh, hey Rose." She smiled and gave me a quick hug, "Um, this is Abbey. Abbey, this is my friend Rose; Albus' cousin."

Abbey smiled at Rose and offered a hand, "Sorry, about that." She smiled sheepishly and opened the door, beckoning Rose to come on. "Come in,"

Rose stepped inside. The bedrooms were similar to the Gryffindor's. Instead of everything being red and gold, everything was green with a bit of silver here and there. "Wow, it's quite... different."

"So, why the late night visit?" Scarlett asked.

"I need to talk to you, it's about..." she trailed off, eyeing Abbey.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I promise I won't spill a thing." Abbey held her hands up in front of her.

"She won't y'know. 'Cause I've got a little secret of hers that I wouldn't mind being let out." Scarlett grinned as Abbey gently shoved her.

"Shut up," she blushed and looked down at her feet, "It's not that bigga deal."

Rose laughed, "Fine, come on, Albus' has gone to get Scorpius."