Chapter 1- Bloody Legs

Read with Caution :P

_____________________________________________________________________________

C h a p t e r 1

F l o r e n c e W a l k e r

The hallway was crowded. The floor couldn't been seen- small freshmen were being innocently trampled by cheerleaders, who were all following after Blake Timbers.

"Blake! Blake! Do you like my lipstick?" One girl practically yelled in his ear.

I rolled my eyes. Basically people, my school was cliche beyond the highest form of cliche. I waited until the stampede of girls followed Blake in the bathroom, giggling excitedly, before crossing the hallway.

I walked over to my cousin, Susan. My aunt Olivia named her after her own mother, who died.

"Hey Flo!" She yelled out to me.

Like her mom, she had platinum blonde hair. I had, like my mom, long auburn hair.

We gave a little hug- we didn't see each other at holiday's because Mom always complained that their glass mansion was a 'bad omen' to her.

"Did you see Blake? His tan and his perfectly toned muscles under his shirt and-" Susan was actually drooling.

"Blake's wearing a t-shirt, how would you know he has toned muscles?" I asked her suspiciously.

She shrugged, blushing. Susan, like her mom, chased boys for a living.

"What do you have first?" I asked her.

She told me her schedule. I was sad: We had none of the same classes, except lunch. (I didn't consider that as a class.*

"I'll meet you around." Susan said sadly.

She walked away to her first period class. I had History first.

People piled in the history class. I plopped down in the middle row seats. I moaned sadly. History wasn't my subject. I felt a wad of paper hit my head.

I turned around, Blake smiling at me.

" I can make you moan louder than that." He said.

I shot him a disgusted look, before turning back in my seat. It just wasn't his sexual talks that ticked me off, it was more of his hair gel. There was so much, I had to restrain myself from wringing it out of his hair.

"MORNING CLASS!" The teacher said in the front of the class.

I jumped up in my seat, alarmed.

The teacher was dressed strangely. While most teachers wore a short, pencil gray skirt, she wore tight black jeans. Instead of a lacy blouse most teachers wore, she wore a t- shirt saying: 'Carpe Diem'.

Everyone if their seats shifted up, paying attention.

"My name is Miss. Rottenmier, today we will be- yes?" Miss Rottenmier said sharply to Blake who was raising his his hand.

" How come you're not married? Every man should be at your feet, you have the beef and everything." Blake said.

I swear I was going to throw up right there and then, while girls stared at the History teacher, then down at their own bodies and sighing dramatically.

To my utter disgust, Miss Rottenmier blushed a blotchy red color, clearing her throat.

"I wonder that also, my dear." She said, sending Blake a wink.

"Meet me after class Blake." She added.

That was enough to send me home from vomiting my guts out. And enough to send Blake's fan girls in a coma.