six

you came back to school today. you acted like everything was totally fine. i know that's not true. your usual bright smile didn't reach your eyes and your laugh seemed fake. you had red rings under your eyes also. but of course you still looked perfect. there is still something up and i need to find out what.

i stayed up all last night to try and prepare myself to actually talk to you. i was overthinking so much. it was absolute torture just wondering what was going to happen. but it would be worth it in the end.

i approached you to ask if you were okay but anna started to squeal- for some reason- at you to show her excitement about you coming back. the one time i try and talk to you somebody interrupts me. i swear the world is out to get me.

that's it. i'm not even going to try anymore. i am so done. i hate having to compete for your attention. it's not worth it when you pretend i don't exist anyway.

i love you, but why do you treat me like this? in fact, why don't you interact with me at all? i need to know.

my overwhelming love for you is destroying me.

i love you with all my heart, joshua william dun even though it is slowly breaking
me.

a little bit of drama ;)
how are you guys?
what did you think of this chapter?
comment opinions below!
i love you guys, have a good day!