Chapter 40 ~ Wish

It was my Birthday Yesterdaaayyy!!

Well, it had nothing to do with the story, but please do enjoy it!

-----

As the memory was playing in everyones heads, the fire was gone and everyone was in daze.

Chi, still inside the dark space, smiling sadly.

"Now, all of you, will know the truth.." She muttered.

~Inside the memories~

Karma was shaking as he saw Chi's memories.

How did he not notice?

Everyones heads started throbbing again while Kira screamed.

"DAMN IT! IT WASNT MY FAULT! Yeah.. It was all her fault... I WASNT THE ONE AT FAULT!" She started laughing maniacally while clutching 'her' head.

"Say, Kar-kun, what would you do if your sibling hates you?" Chi innocently tilted her head.

"I don't know. I never really had a sibling before." Karma shrugged, but then his expression changed into a confused one.

"Why are you suddenly asking that?" Karma furrowed his red eye brows at Chi.

"Oh, I was just wondering the feeling  because I was making a story." Chi lied smoothly.

She knew how to lie without any guilt and obviousness.

After all, she lied to herself many times.

Karma bought the lie and they continued their daily lives, although Chi had her heart clouded.

Then proceeded the part that Chi wasnt human.

Of course, everyone was shocked that the classmate their hanging out with right now.....

Was suppose to be Dead.

Meanwhile....

Tsuyu panted for air as he reached the place he wanted to go to.

As soon as he arrved in Japan, he ran all the way from the airport to Kunigigaoka, only to find...

AN EMPTY CLASSROOM.

Tsuyu cussed under his breath as he looked at the dark sky.

"You're becoming unstable... Don't do anything reckless... Chi..." He muttered as tears started falling from his midnight blue eyes.

To Chi....

"*hachoo!* Damn, someone's talking about me." She grunted and smiled happily. "I know its you Tsuyu-san~"

Back to the memories...

A little 3 year old Chi was practicing Karate and flipped out all her opponents, creating a huge pile of large bruised men.

Chi sighed and dusted herself, going to her grand father.

"Ne, Jii-san, can I go out now?" She pouted.

Her said grand father gave her a strict look and then...

A goofy smile.

"Of course!"

Chi smiled back at him and thanked him then ran away from the dojo, leaving her grandfather, that soon passed away.

"All I wanted was to see you in the end, my dear child. Lilca.. Wait for me.." Was his last words.

^^**^^^**^^