Chapter 6 ~ Tutoring

Chi's POV

"Chi, I can tutor you alone. You don't have to bring Akabane here." Shū-kun faked a smile, but me knowing him well, he is so annoyed right now.

"Its okay Asano, I've not planned anything tonight after all~" Karma gave him a close eyed smile, but his eye is twitching with annoyance too.

How amusing.

I love the word amusing, because Im easily bored and I need entertainment.

"Hm? Its okay! Plus, the more the merrier!" I say in a cheerful voice. I sat down inside in between them, as both of them were looking out the window. How I wish I could record this.

"Chi, Aren't you too smart to have a tutor?" Shū-kun Asked. "Hm? No human is perfect in everything Shū-kun~" I cooed.

"Anyway! Don't fight now! My father is sooo gonna rage when he sees me with two boys." I felt Shū-kun stiffen up by my side.

"Why is that Chi-chan~" Karma perked up his head to see us both. "My father is too over protective, the last time I brought a guy in the house he called the a whole police force and threatened the guy to get out." I sweat drop at the moment.

"Get out or I wont hesitate to arrest you!" My father yelled holding a gun up.

My mom wasn't at home, she was in a movie shoot. There was a helicopter and a light was above me and my project partner. We were outside the front door by the way. "Im sorry! I wont do anything to your daughter! Please don't kill me!" My project partner ran away, and all the police troops salute to my father and leave.

Great, that was the time I had to do my project alone.

The next day, the teacher said that my project partner transferred schools.

What happened to my father?

Don't worry, I sent him to the hospital. After that incident, I've always been partnered up with a girl.

Ah, good times. Although ever since that day, I was always partnered up with a girl.

As I snapped back to reality, I realized we were already in my house *cough* mansion *cough*

"Chi, you're house gotten bigger." I shrugged Shū-kun's comment and Karma stood there outside wide eyed. "Hey, snap out of it. You might get blinded." I smile at him and open the door.

Just then, all the maids line up and greeted me. "Welcome home, Ojou-sama!" I sigh and smile at them.

"Chi-chan, my princess~ Daddy's ho--- WHY IS THERE FILTHY BOYS NEXT TO MY PRINCESS!!! MAIDS, GET MY GUNS, ALL OF THEM!! SOMEONE CALL THE COPS!! I AM GONNA--" father stops as he sensed a dark aura behind him.

I tilt my head to the side to see a furious mom, behind him. "O-On second thought... Nevermind." My father stuttered. My mom dragged my dad toward us and smiled.

"My! My! Chi! You didn't tell me you had visitors!" Karma and Shū-kun grabbed my mother's hand. Karma on the right and Shū-kun on the left. They bow and placed a kiss on her hand.

"Hello Mrs. Kumori/Auntie." I can see my dad carrying a shot gun behind mom.

"Oh my! What gentlemen. Unlike someone behind me." She stiffened her voice on the last part. My dad shakes and drops the gun he was polishing.

"Is that you Gakushū, wow you've grown into a fine man!" My mom hugs Shū-kun and internally fangirls. "And who might you be?" She turns her attention to Karma.

"Oh, Im sorry for my rudeness. My name is Akabane Karma, I am your daughter's fellow classmate." Karma bowed then gave my mom a close eyed smile.

"Akabane...? Suro, these are Chi's childhood friends!" Childhood friends..?