Chapter 5 ~ That voice

Third Person View

"I have multiplied my efforts even further. Now lets begin class."

'I see uncle psyched him up.' Chi smirked at the thought.

'He multiplied too much!'

'The afterimages have also become pretty shoddy.... So much that they're completely different characters, aren't they?' Everyone thought, as Koro-sensei was dressing up into many different characters.

"What happened Koro-sensei? Aren't you a but too psyched up?" Kayano asked. "Hmm? Not at all?" The octopus replied simple as that.

'Ehhh... He's completely lying.' Chi thought and hid a small smirk. "Chi-san listen!"

"Hai, hai"

-------

Chi's POV

"*wheeze wheeze*" I guess he over worked himself.

"As expected you really look exhausted." Maehara spoke up.

"I see we could take you out now." Nakamura held her gun up.

"Why are you putting so much effort in teaching us anyway?" Okajima's face perked up.

"Nurufufufufu.." That laugh... I can feel a vein pop on my head right now. "Are you okay Chi-san?" Nagisa asked, I smiled and calmed down. "Im fine, thank you."

"This is all in order to raise your test scores..." I didnt hear what they were saying when Karma approached me. "Hey Chi-chan~" i wave a hand at him.

"Right timing Karma-kun, can you please tutor me in Math?" He smirks, and now I have to pay a price huh?

"Ok~ But you have to do something for me~" I stand corrected. "Name one thing." I give him a close eyed smile. "You have to be my maid for a week~" Me? A maid?

I nod, "Fine, but no funny business." I smile. "Okay~ You have to follow all my orders though~" Geez.. He has so many plans on his sleeves.

"So that's it, I understand very well." Me and Karma snap our attention to the octopus who had a purple face and a cross on his face right now. What happened?

"As you are now.. You are not qualified to be assassins." Hm? What is he talking about?

"All of you come to the school yard. Please call Karasuma-sensei and Irina-sensei as well." I turn my attention to Karma and gave him the 'What's-his-problem' look. He put his hands up in the air and shook his head and put it back in his pockets.

Oh well... "What's up with Koro-sensei all of a sudden?"

"Who knows? His mood abruptly shifted for the worse." Hm? He's pissed off? Oh... This is going to be amusing.

Everyone was going out, an it looked like Karma was going to ditch. I dragged him outside with me.

"You didn't have to drag me Chi-chan~" he rubbed his arm. "oh, sorry.." I smiled.

Then we saw Koro-sensei moving all the goals and stuff.

"Chi-san, I have a question for you, as a professional assassin." i tilt my head to the side and shot him an innocent look. "Eh? Okay..."

"Whenever you're on a job, do you only have one plan prepared?" Oh, I see where this is going....

"Hmm.. Of course not. First of all, having several plans as your back up is one of the basic rules of being an assassin. Plus, no one knows if it will fail or not. Why would it fail? Well, during an assassination, most likely there will be things blocking your way or path to the plan, its either there will be an unexpected event, or most likely people will stop you. The possibilities of those are high, that's why us assassins have that back up planned."