Bonus Chapter ~ (Part 4)

Chi's POV

"Oi! Move back!" One guy ordered, thats useless.

I appeared behind them, but their reaction was too slow.

*SLASH*

"Aww... And you guys made my dress dirty." I frowned at my newly sown orange and black dress.

During times like this, I don't just twin tail my hair, I put both tails up.

"Anyway, the assassin came to play~" I smirked and concealed my presence once again, readying my guns.

I jumped uo the stairs and saw some guys again.

*Slash*

"Eh? Arent heads supposed to be attached to your body?" Mah, might as well open my left eye, I havent seen through it in months!

"M-Monster!" One guys stuttered behind me.

"Eh? How mean! I prefer fallen angel rather than that..." And slashed his head away.

Oh, I forgot to ask them where's their boss... Might as well find more people.

"Hey! What are you-- Hey! Everyone back up!" The guy said in a frightened voice as he saw the corpses behind me.

Eh? His voice was so confident a while ago.

"Ne, ne.. Tell me, where's your boss?" I appeared beside him, as I put my elbow on his shoulder.

His eyes widened as he backed away from me, lifting up his gun with tremble. "S-Stay a-away.. i'll shoot you!" He threatened.

"Hm? Shoot me?" I out my index finger on my lips.

"Then... I cant allow that." He fired the bullet as I caught it with two fingers.

"Haha.. Sorry old man, but this thing cant even land a hit on me." I smirked and crushed the bullet.

"W-What are you!?" He dropped the gun and fell on the floor.

"Hm.... What am I?" I started slowly walking to him, uwah.... I love the tension in the air. But this cant please me..

"I dont know myself.... I can guarantee Im not some mystical creature, but...."

*slash*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

".... I guess Im not human either." I smirked. Oops, did it again.

"Ne, why don't you tell me where your boss is right now? You cant run.." I appeared in front of the running men.

"Gah! H-He's in the office on t-the l-last door of the second f-floor.."

I put down my katana and smiled, "Thanks! But... I cant keep you live... Gomene.." I slashed their heads with my hand.

"Eh... My hands are dirty too..." Mah, who cares, I'll just wash their filthy blood later.

I opened the door, seeing eight men in suits standing with their weapons at hand.

A man was sitting behind them, guessing he's their boss.

"Yo! Are you really sure you're willing to risk your lives to protect such a man?" I smiled.

"I'll give you eight a chance, just let me kill that man behind you..." I smirked.

At the Mansion...

Karma's POV

"Hey, Nagisa-kun... How many secrets do you think Chi-chan's hiding..?" My gaze landed on the floor.