Darren's voice came over the intercom that's only in my office. "Please visit my office."

I walked into his office. "What's up?"

Darren looked at me firmly. "Is that the way you should address me?" I heated up and swallowed hard, it was something about that voice. It was that same voice he had last night, throwing my thoughts to the back of my mind, I shook my head. "Will you do your job for once?"

I never realized how deep his voice got when he was scolding me about not doing work. I chocked on my spit slightly. "Excuse me?" I didn't know he was really upset, I thought he was just kidding when I first walked in.

"I missed a huge opportunity for a business deal with one of the richest man we could possibly make a deal with because you don't do your job responsibilities."

"I did everything."

Darren became heated at my lack of knowledge. "Fax the damn agreement papers, London." He banged his hand on the desk. I cringed at him and took a step back. Darren shook his head."Please, can you fax the agreement papers right for once? This is getting damn ridiculous." He voice level increased as he said the last sentence.

"I'm sorry, Darren," saying the only possible thing I could think of.

Darren raised his voice. "You're stressing me out, get the hell out of my face please."

I looked at him open mouthed. "But, Darr-"

Darren spoke firmly, pointing at the door. "Leave."

I rolled my eyes and walked out his office. I grabbed my purse out my office and walked out. I walked all the way outside and sat down on the curb by the office outside. I started texting Candy, she wasn't at work since she went to her cousins funeral. I missed my lunch buddy. I sat with my elbow on my thigh, head resting in my hand. I started scrolling through Instagram. I really wasn't hungry, but I didn't feel like being alone.

I walked a door down to a little cupcake shop. I walked in and the person there greeted me. "Good afternoon, ma'am." I forced a smile and looked at the cupcakes on display. They looked delicious, just like the dude behind the counter.

I shook the nasty thought out of my head. I was becoming more and more horny by the minute. What the hell had that irresistible hunk turned me into? I rested my hands on the glass covering at the top and asked a question after notching his apron. "Which one did you make?" I asked noticing he had on a apron with some icing on it.

"All of them," he spoke like I should know that. I looked up at him and we both went into a fit of laughter. I didn't know why I was laughing or what was so funny, but I was laughing and it felt good.

"Which one should I get, baker?"

He looked up, eyeing me which got awkward. "The cinnamon sugar, filled with pumpkin."

"Odd combination." I raised an eyebrow up at him. "What if I don't like it?"

"Then I'll give you a free one, but if you do like well..."

I pointed my finger at him."We will see about that one." I wasn't a big fan of pumpkin, but maybe I would like it. I turned up one side of my mouth. "What's your name?"