*Bonus Chapter* The Possiblities

I decided to add a bonus chapter because I'm feeling nice today. 

Inuyasha: Are Kagome and I in it?

Me: Um, ........ no *whispers*

Inuyasha: *cracks knuckles*

Me: Well would you look at the time, it's time for me to get out of here so I can keep living 

~

Shippo: HEY! has nobody found it strange at all that Inuyasha and Kagome haven't been back for like 3 days!?!?!? 

Sango: Now that you mention it, it is a little odd. 

Shippo: Right!? I'm kinda worried. 

Miroku: *Walks in* 'sup what did I miss?

Sango: Shippo was just saying that it's weird how Inuyasha and Kagome haven't come back, it's been about 3 days. 

Miroku: Oh yeah I forgot that they weren't here. *Laughs* 

Shippo and Sango: how mean. 

Shippo: Maybe we should ask Kaede if she's seen them?

Miroku: Good idea, lets go.

Shippo: Heyyy! Kaedeeee!

Kaede: What child? 

Shippo: Have you seen Inuyasha or Kagome around? 

Kaede: *thinking* No I don't think so

Shippo: darn, they haven't been back in like 3 days and we're worried. 

Kaede: I spoke to inuyasha before he left and it seemed normal. He was complaining about Kagome not being here and so I suggested that he go and get her himself and he did the whole damn-why-didn't-I-think-of-that thing and then left. Nothing unusual. 

Sango: Hmm, you're right, that does sound like normal. 

Shippo: I bet he did something stupid over in Kagome's world and now he has to fix it. 

Sango: Maybe,..

Inuyasha: *sneezes* 

  ( \0v0)/

What do you think? It's just kind of a stupid little filler but I think it's kinda funny???? Tell me if you think I should delete it or keep it. 

Inuyasha: you know, people insulting me for an entire chapter is NOT funny.

Me: *contains laughter* you're right, it's ridiculous to even think of insulting you. 

Inuyasha: . . . . . .