Inuyasha,... At school?!

Chapter 3

-Inuyasha's POV-

I stood in front of Kagome's reflective glass and stared at my reflection.

I was dressed in a red top that felt scratchy and constricting and left my Arms exposed and feeling cold, deprived of their usual sleeves. and black pants that were loose but scratchy.

Damn I feel so empty without my kimono, it's like a part of me.

Keh!

stupid kagome not lettin' me wear it.

My mind flashed back to a few hours earlier,....

"No Inuyasha! You can't wear that in public here! Especially not at my school!"

She yelled at me as she tried to take off my kimono top while I struggled.

"No I don't wanna take it off!"

I yelled back, getting a few "sit!"s

That continued for a while before she shoved me in the bathroom and ordered sota to bathe me and dress me.

I shivered

Kagome can be scary sometimes.

I turned my head as kagome came in her hut and handed me a black pack with straps on it that looked like her yellow one.

"Here inuyasha, put this on."

She said.

I took it from her and sniffed at it, it smelled terrible.

"Inuyasha! Don't do weird stuff like that at school!" She shrieked, making me jump.

"What! Why not? You never seem to mind when I do it back home!" I said back.

She sighed, clenching her fists

"No one can find out that you are a half-demon so don't act like one!" She said, shoving a cap over my head, covering my ears.

"And don't take that off during the day, ever!"

I grumbled a response and followed her out the door.

-Kagome's POV-

Sigh

I hope this whole well problem will resolve itself before Inuyasha can do anything too harsh at school.

I gulped

Just picturing inuyasha at school with me is like picturing walking over a landmine field.

I turn to look at him and see him looking back at me with a dumb expression on his face.

I turn back ahead feeling very tired just thinking about it and see that we are at the front yard of the school.

I take a sharp breath as I see Yuka, edi, and ayumi approaching us.

"KAGOME!" Ayumi shrieks

"You didn't tell us that your boyfriend transferred to our school!"

They all squealed, making me sigh again, and turn to Inuyasha expectantly.

He seems really confused and says, "um, hi." To all of them.

Their only response is a squeal.

Sigh

"Come on Inuyasha."

I say, seeing him not take his eyes off me.

"We have to go to class, I made sure that we have class together so I can keep an eye on you."