To School!

Hey guys, reminder that I am going to camp tomorrow so I won't be able to update throughout the week. Hope you like.

-Inuyasha's POV-

What the hell is going on.

I pace to one side of Kagome's room.

Why isn't the well working?

I pace to the other side.

When will we be able to get back?

Kagome's voice jolts me out of my thinking

"Inuyasha I get that you're confused and I am too but, you don't need to pace around like that, it's making a mark on my floor."

I look down at the floor and see dirty footprints crossing from one end of the room to the other.

I want to say sorry but then I remember that it's her fault. 

"Stop lecturing me!"

I say, my voice rising,

"You're the one who caused this!"

She looks shocked and then rebounds back at me.

"What the heck Inuyasha!"

"Spare me!" I shoot back.

She fumes,

"I didn't do anything so stop blaming me for everything!"

I instantly regret making her angry 

"Look I'm sorry Kagome, I'm willin' to bet whatever this is was caused by that weird jewel your grandpa gave you. Am I right?"

She sits backs and thinks about it. 

"Yeah I guess you're right,"

She says,

"This did all happen because Gramps gave me that jewel. But he's always been giving me weird artifacts and they were all fakes in the past, so why was it real this time?"

I shake my head

"I don't know, but one thing I do know is that we need to talk to your grandpa about this and if he knows how to reverse it. Ugh, Damn! Why is your family so weird and complicated Kagome?" 

She sighs, "I ask myself that question everyday." 

We walk downstairs and find Sota sitting on the couch, paying with Buyo. 

"Hey, Sota!"

I say to him, he looks up.

"Oh hey Inuyasha, did'ya come to take Kagome back?"

Kagome and I look at each other. 

She shoots me a look like we-don't-need-to-make-my-family-scared look and I get it.

I turn back to Sota and say, "yeah sort of." 

Kagome cuts in, "Sota do you know where Gramps is?"

Sota shakes his head and says, "I don't know, but he's always cleaning out some ol' storage unit, you could try the shed." he points towards the backyard.   

"Thanks kid." I say and start towards the shed, but kagome pulls on my sleeve. 

"What do you want this time?" I say to her.

Man, She's always buggin' me at the most important time.

She gestures out of the room like she has something to say that she doesn't want Sota to hear, not like he's payin' attention anyways. but, I follow her.