A Mistake

SOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING!!!!!!! I'll try to write more because i'm on my fall break.~

~3rd person POV~

BAM

Naraku slammed his fist against the tatami mat he was sitting on.

Kagura winced, she had never seen him this angry.

"How could you have lost it?" Naraku asked in a poisonous voice.

Kagura got down on her knees and bowed her head.

"I am sorry my lord, it was because of my incompetence that the jewel for the plan was lost."

she said carefully, knowing that any wrong word would cost her life.

Naraku sighed and dismissed her.

~Kagura POV~

Damn, that was close.

He almost found out about my plan.

I thought, escaping the stuffy temple and riding on my feather out to an empty meadow.

I settled down on the soft grass.

Naraku gave me that sealing jewel to trap some powerful demons so he could force them to follow under his orders, but I tried to use it for my own escape instead.

I had heard about that Kagome woman and how she came from another world through that well of hers, so I had planned to jump through the well and throw the jewel behind me, sealing the entry so Naraku couldn't come after me and I would finally be free.

It only failed because of that damn Kikyo.

While I was observing the well one day, she suddenly appeared from the trees, saying about how she was going to shoot my head off and Naraku would be next.

We engaged in battle and the jewel disappeared from my grasp, perhaps it fell down the well.

I sighed, thinking of all the horrible things that could happen if it was taken to another world.

Well, all you need to do to undo the sealing is admit something that no one else knows.

I hope whoever is using it now knows that.

~~~~

~Kagome POV~

"Inuyasha! Wake up!"

I grabbed his collar and tried to shake him awake, pulling him dangerously close to my face, causing me to blush.

"Huh,.. What? Whazzat?"

He mumbled, half-asleep.

"Inuyasha you need to wake up right now! My grandpa's back!"

This seemed to get him awake, and he sat up.

"What!? Then what are we standin' around here for? Let's go!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs, causing my heart to skip a beat.

"Oh hey Kagome! And Inuyasha?"

My grandpa said to us, sitting there reading the newspaper like nothing had happened.

"Grandpa where were you!? You were missing for 2 days and you had us worried sick!" I say, giving him a tight hug.

He chuckles, "Really? was it that long? I was just on my way home one night and I saw that a new antique store had opened up and they had a limited edition sale going on that would only last for the next 48 hours, so I HAD to stop by."

I groaned, grandpa had a weak spot for antiques.

"Nevermind that Old man, Tell us how to reverse the spell!" Inuyasha says, cutting in.

"Huh? Spell?" My grandpa says, looking confused. "What spell?"

Inuyasha growls, "Quit messin' with me, that jewel you gave Kagome put a spell on the well and we can't get back!"

Grandpa looks shocked.

"You mean that jewel?,... Oh that yes, well. I found that out in the shrine where the well is and I just gave it to Kagome, saying it was a good luck charm, I didn't think it would actually do anything." He says with a small laugh.

Inuyasha and I stare at him, he doesn't know how to reverse it!? How are we going to get back!?

I rub my forehead and clear my thoughts, I need to stay positive otherwise Inuyasha will freak out.

"Okay!" I say, smacking my hands together, surprising everyone else in the room. I point at Inuyasha, who has a very confused look on his face.

"Inuyasha! We are going to the library to do some research and see if we can find anything about ancient jewels from myths or legends."

He blinks, still looking confused.

Then I point at grandpa.

"You, are going to ask around your other ancient artifact- freak friends and ask them if they know anything about it."

Grandpa gulps, and nods.

"Good." I say, then grab inuyasha by the collar.

"But before we leave, change your clothes Inuyasha. We cant go out with you dressed in that."

Sorry that's all I have for now ( ~ '0' )~ It's kinda short I know, I'm not feeling super motivated today. I hope you still like the story though.

Inuyasha: That's all there is!? Write more right this instant!

*Throws things at me*

Me: Oh my god Inuyasha stop I'll write more I promise

Inuyasha: *smirks and folds arms* I see you finally learned your lesson.

Kagome: Inuyasha stop we need her alive to write new chapters for us.

Me: What am I?!?!? A slave!??!?!?

Inuyasha and kagome: Yes

Me: *Cri*