Five

Layla's POV;

I've seen Autumn, sad before but not this upset, every time I see her upset my heart hurts, I love her so much as a friend.

"I'll meet you at lunch I have to go to the bathroom." I said to Autumn "want me to go with you?"

"No its fine, just save my seat." I said she walked away heading into the lunch room while I wait for her to go in, I looked around for the shit face himself; Liam.

I found him making out with Jane. I coughed to let them know someone was here.

"Oh Layla." Liam said "Shut the fuck up Liam nobody was ever talking to you." I spit back, and put up a hand near his face. "Hey don't talk to him like that!" I rolled my eyes "Bitch shut the fuck. Look I don't know what little game your fucking playing but just stop!" I have so much rage in me right now it crazy. "I don't know what your talking about." she said smiling. This bitch wanna play fine.

"Look we all know YOU bully Autumn, EVERYONE and their mothers knows it. so I need you to stop hurting my BEST FRIEND before I beat your face in."I yelled cuasing liam get into our business.

"If lay ONE finger on my girl friend. I swear-" he was cut off by Jane "No I would love to see if this weak girl punch me, shes a weakling, all the stuff she gets into she has Autumn do it for her, she cant do anything without her." "so another words she Worthless. "

I was taken back, I felt so much rage in me, I did the one thing I came here for. To beat her face in. "Ha ha ha... So funny jane, look I tried to reason with you but I guess, you leave me no choice.

Autumn's pov;

"where the hell is she?" I said knowing I was by myself. "god did she leave me too?" "she wouldn't, shes my best friend." I started to feel tears roam down my cheeks. everyone leaves me, I don't know why i got attached to Liam, should of learned, why was he just so dreamy, sweet, nice, cool, funny. he had everything I ever wanted. why did he have to leave me. the bell rang and I threw out my trash and headed to class, hoping to see Layla so I can talk to her, I guess she left school early, she does that a lot.

I sat in class waiting for it to be over, when someone knocked on the door, everyone's attention went on the teacher opening the door for a student- Some guy and Liam holding up Layla, Layla's face was covered in my blood. "We need to go to a hospital or something, she got in a fight."

"Oh of course yes!" the teacher yelled everyone was mimering, everyone then looked at me like I knew what was happening. I stood up still confused about this situation i ran over ignoring Liam I asked the random dude what happened. "well she go in a fight.. with jane." Liam he said. I turned my head slowly to him "Excuse you, I wasn't fucking talking to you so mind you GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BUSINESS BITCH!" I yelled at him. she was till passed out.

I was really worried.

--

Well that's it.

Hope you liked the short chapter took me 3/1 days so yahh...

cant wait for next chapter.

Love you guys! :)

<333333
Vote
Like
Comment
Enjoy
Selina C.