"SASHA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!"

so why in the fuck is my mum shouting at me for. She never really does. I usually cuss her when she does not in front of my dad tho.

I ran downstairs holding my belly.

I stuttered a bit

"y-yes m-mumm."

she looked at me and my dad was in the kitchen getting a drink.

"darling what happened to you?"

"I got STABBED!..mum"

cos I raised my voice my dad shot me some scary glare. I swear I was scared.

"Tell me from the beginning don't even lie to me cos you know we would find out. "

and my dad just had to add something

"yea , try lie to me."

he did some evil laugh and my mum smirked I honestly didn't know how to feel.

"erm well I cheated on Darnel and he found out and he was getting his stuff from upstairs but then I thought I was brave and got a knife and took it out on him. he laughed and walked past me but I stabbed him  in his back anyway but he took the knife from me and stabbed me deeper since he was angry.it leaked all over the carpet and I was too weak to move but I manage to stop the bleeding but I know I lost a lot. "

my dad came out the kitchen and stood in front of me next to my mum. his hands behind his back. mum had a disappointed look but dad I can't even describe how irritated , livid  he is right now.

"Sasha what did I tell you. I didn't raise no child to be a jezzy. good for u if I was that boy I wo-"

my dad jumped in

"MY ONLY CHILD IS A HOE! WHAT IS DIS? AND MARCIA YOU LET HER HAVE A BOYFRIEND ARE YOU CRAZY? LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO HER THE OTHER DAY AND NOW YOU GET STABBED BY A DUSTY BOY. WHAT THE FUCK MENN? DISGUSTING CHILD GO AND PACK YOUR BAGS I DONT WANT YOU HERE YOURE GOING TO LIVE IN A FOSTER HOME. GO PACK YOUR SHIT NOWW! "

I looked at my mother pleedingly.

"You heard your father. go NOW! "

raah so it's like that yh smh.

I quickly packed my things all my expensive things I changed my clothes I even packed up my laptop and everything. ahh shit I don't have any money that bitch took my savings ahhh. why is he smart any other nigga would've just walked out.

I came downstairs with all my bags. my father had already left the house. I think he was in the car the rug was out of the front room. my mum dragged me out the house. not that roughly though. she dumped me into the back of the car. my dad was on the phone and he hanged up. she sat in the passenger seat and there was an awkward silence the whole way there.
we was at the hospital. they took me to a room about 5 mins later. after that they examined me and said they would be back with the results my parents came back in my mum was next to me and my dad was sitting in the far corner I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I let out a gasp

mum:hush Sasha it's okay.

she smiled at me and the doctor came back

doctor:hello again ,  ok we would have to get you stitched up and give you a few antibiotics. your baby is ok-

dad:LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH.

he started making all kind of noises and I put my head in my hands. I'm fucking pregnant , what?

doctor:ill leave you for a while

he exited the room leaving me with my parents.

mum: listen we have to go now and your dad is freaking out just know we love you an-