Please remember

A/N

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAD WRITERS BLOCK THEN I WANTED TO DELETE THE STORY BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS HORRIBLE BUT HERE I AM . SO ENJOY!!! THANKS FOR OVER 17k READS !!!

ERENS P.O.V

"Levi is that you?!!!" I basically screamed at the top of my lungs "yes but I like my students to call me Mr.Ackerman" he said sternly.
I gulped , because he called me a student I thought he would call me Jaeger or Eren but apparently that's not the case, unless ..... No he couldn't have .... Forgotten about me could he?
That's impossible he couldn't have forgotten his boyfriend that's absolutely absurd , maybe if I just ask him a question about our relationship then he'll probably smirk like he usually does, as I start raising my hand another persons arm shot up and he called on her. " Mr.Ackerman do you remember going here?" "No I do not unfortunately I lost my memories except for my family and education, next" he sounded as if he were bored.
WAIT LOST HIS MEMORY!!!!! " Are you dating anyone?" "No" that gave me the most pain I've had in a while , that little word reminded me of all the heartache I went through with Levi in such a short time that also made me realize that maybe we weren't meant to be. "Do you remember dating Eren ?"
A girl asked " who? Who is Eren ?"
"He's in this class the person sitting in the front row with the Titan green eyes (and yes that is the actual color of his eyes it's called Titan green) " " no I do not remember" all the girls started snickering and whispering things like
"This is finally our chance" or "Ha! If it were me Levi would have never forgotten" and maybe it was true but hearing them say that made me realize that I'm in love with him, IM STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM!! "Do you think anyone is cute here ?" Another girl asked, "yes and it's jaeger" and then of course being the idiot I am I screamed "WHAT!!"