School

ERENS P.O.V

After Armin told me everything that happened I asked him what room Levi was in and soon after darted out trying to find Levi. Once I got to his room I slowly open the door to see .................no one , absolutely no one there! I ran to the nearest nurse and asked if there was anyone in room 390 lately and she replied with a no and with that she walked away. My eyes went dim they no longer showed emotion, I mean how could they , Levi disappeared from my life for the 2 time and this time I may honestly never get to see him again. I walked to the roof and screamed , "WHY!!!, WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO UNFAIR WHY IS LEVI GONE !! , WHY !!!!" I fell to the floor and started sobbing my eyes out. All I could do was sit there and hope I could find Levi again....

*time skip (because I'm lazy) *

It's been three months since I found out Levi went missing and today was no different then the other sad , lonely , but for some reason I was happy? I don't know why but it were as if he was the reason for my pain. It's 5 in the morning and I have to get ready for the my first day of my senior year. it's been a while since I've seen Levi , but it doesn't matter now I'm happily going to find someone new!

*time skip*

I walk into my class room and see mikasa and Armin saving a seat for me and I sat down right as the bell rang, and a person with pink hair walked in. " hello I am your new principal Natsu Dragneel please show me respect, and now I will introduce your new teacher please step in and introduce your self ." and the person who walked in was LEVI !!!!!!!! ...........

( A/N so this is when Natsu comes in if you want to see how he looks like look at the picture in the beginning and I love my cliff hangers 😋, AND THANKS FOR OVER 9k READS )