Our love has shown ?

authors note this is a really smutty chapter so read at your own risk !!
If Georgia , Emma , or Unique is reading this I want to say something , PLEASE DONT READ THIS AND DONT CALL ME AND SAY YOU READ IT but if your not my friends in real Life enjoy . P.S if my smut isn't good I'm sorry I got this out of other stories I read

Eren's P.O.V

I was in Levi's car and we were heading to his house,when we finally arrived at his house I saw a beautiful huge house! "Is this where you live" , "yeah it gets kinda lonely since I live alone" Levi replied back . I just stared and wondered HOW DID HE LIVE ALONE!! We entered his house and he told me to follow him. as we were going through the house i thought how beautiful everything is . Then we came upon a door he opened it and motioned for me to go in. when I walked in I was pushed up against the door with Levi kissing me. he started to kiss me harshly then stuck his tongue in my mouth....

Levi's P.O.V

I couldn't stop kissing Eren ,his lips were so soft and the kiss was so Sweet , but I wanted more. "eren can I finish what we started ?..." "yes..." I kept kissing him but led him to the bed and pushed him on top of it. my kisses made their way to his neck which let me gain a small moan from eren's mouth. oh that sound was so beautiful that I wanted more , I took of his shirt then started at his nipple I started lightly kissing it , then licked it , then I started sucking it. "ahhhhh" Eren let that moan slip from his mouth. My head started moving slowly to the lower part of eren's body . I unzipped his pants to find a stiff member sticking out . "Eren how long have you been hard for" "since we were in your car" he replied and gave me a blush. when I poked his member Eren gave me a slight moan "hmmm, I wonder" I began suck it but my lips were barely touching it when Eren pushed my head down and I began to take it in "Hnnn...ahhhhh..mhhhh" Eren cried out. he let go of my head and as I backed off he cummed and it splattered on my Face! I took of eren's pants mine as well then I took of his and my shirt, then I placed my fingers right in front of the entrance and I asked "Eren have you ever touched here before?" He blushed and said "no" "good" and my finger entered his asshole I slowly put the first in which earned the loudest moan then I added two more. "aggggn , L-Levi it feels so ahhhh good" then I pulled out my fingers and whispered in his ear "turn around and you'll feel better" he did as what was told and my member waited at the entrance and I asked "what should I do" "put I-it in" "as you wish" I pushed it in "ahhhhhhhhh....." Eren moaned so loud. I turned him around and began thrusting . "hnnn Eren inside of you feels so good" "ahhh, Levi g-go deeper harder faster !!! Aggggh" "fine" I began pushing in deeper and I began thrusting faster "faster , faster ,faster" Eren kept on shouting how fast does he think I can go? "Eren about to cum, I can't hold it in ,ahhhhh" and with that I cummed and pulled out I Laid next to Eren panting in the same rhythm. then I heard Eren say "round two " ..... (Sorry this chapter was really smutty)