Leaving ?

(A/N)
Hi , this is the author speaking I just wanted to thank you for 1k reads. here's a new chapter hope you enjoy

Levi's P.O.V
How could he?!?!? How could eren do that to me?!?!?!? I thought he loved me, I thought he trusted me , I guess I thought wrong in both parts. It's funny how eren fell for Petra's trick , if I know Petra's to blame why am I so mad at eren. Is it because he kissed that person ,is it because he didn't trust me ? "You ok" I heard a petite little voice , I turned around to see Petra. "what the fuck do you want" I blurted out at her " you , Levi since you and eren have broken up why not go out with me , and I promise that I won't cheat on you like eren did" she said joyfully. "really , you won't" I began to walk towards her " yes I won't so will you go out with me ?" She asked "yes ..." I said "really ! I can't believe you actually would .. " she said happily "you didn't let me finish , yes you may not ever cheat on me but I would. Never go out with a bitch like you a person who doesn't have an inch of self respect you use dirty little tricks because you know I will never love a bitch like you matter of fact I feel sorry for whoever you marry in the future , that's if you do get married " "Levi how could you say that when you know it's you who I will marry ! Just watch I'll make you mine" she yelled then ran away.
As if for I know I'll never get over eren ............

*time skip brought to you by anime tears a new product to make you tears shine*

Eren's P.O.V

It's been a week since Levi broke up with me, he won't answer my text messages, my calls, and he won't talk to me when I try to face him. I'm walking to school right now and I hate the feeling of knowing that Levi won't be at the front gate waiting for me or that he won't be waiting at the top of the hill when I'm done with track and field practice. As I walk into the main gates I see Armin and Mikasa, they ran up to me and yelled at me "eren !!! Have you heard?" "Heard what?" "Levi's going to graduate early and study in America!".............

(Sorry it's short😋)