Dont leave

Eren's P.O.V

"HE'S WHAT !!!!!!" I screamed "they said I'm leaving" I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me. "Levi ?....." I asked so hoping it would be him, turning around ever so slowly to see if it was him and it turned out it was! "Can you move please your blocking the entrance I want to get through" he spoke so roughly towards me, I HATED THAT! Why isn't he speaking to me with his lovely voice he used when we were dating , why won't he say my name in that perfect deep voice that can get anyone turned on if he used it right. "umm.....sure.....b-but only if I-i can ask you a question?" I asked very nervous and shyly. "you already did" he smirked, HE SMIRKED! Does that mean we're all ok can I go back to being his boyfriend I hope so. I reached out my hand to him , but he pushed past me and ran to a girl with brown hair (which was tied up), and glasses! He put his arm around her waist and started to talking to her. My mind was going in circles why did he smirk at me then run up to a different girl. why... , my thought were cut off when I heard mikasa speak " I heard those two are dating" "WHAT!!! That can't be true right I mean Levi is supposed to be gay that's why we went out , and I'm pretty sure he can't get over me that quickly...." I mumbled the last part . "you don't think he moved on. I mean why else would he talk to you if he still had feelings for you.." I heard a petite voice say behind me "that would just be absurd ... also because nobody loves a cheater like you eren" Petra said jumping in front of me. I don't know what happened in those 10 seconds but by the end of them I had slapped Petra to the ground. A crowd was formed around us and when I tried to make another hit someone stopped me, I was expecting it to be mikasa but when I looked it was that girl that Levi was talking to. "you don't want to do that to her" she said very clearly "yeah i don't want to do that to her" I said than punched her in the face, she fell to the floor with a smile on her face. "wow , do you think I can test on your strength later ?!!!!" I was about to answer but then I felt a slap to the face I look over to see Levi , "how dare you fucking touch hanji"....

A/N sorry for the small chapter but I thought I should give you guys a little more so I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading my story!!
And thanks for 2k I know I'm a little late but really thanks