Dating

Erens P.O.V
Levi and I were dating for about two weeks now and I couldn't be more happier but little did I know things weren't going to be as happy as I wanted them to be .....

"Hey , bright eyes wanna hang out today?" Levi said with a smirk and I knew what he wanted to do . (😉) "sorry I can't I have track practice with Jean " , " Who's Jean ?!?" He asked and sounded like he was angry. "Don't worry he's just my senpai nothing more I love you and nobody else " I reassured him and then lightly kissed his cheek. "Eren you no I love you too" Levi said happily to hear Eren say he loves him "yeah I know" as I walked off to my next class I was suddenly yanked into a janitors closet, "ow.... who did that?" I questioned with a scared look but it was to dark to notice. "it's me Eren" it sounded like a girls voice I recognized it but from where? "Who's me ?" "Petra you dumb fuck " she said annoyed , "oh Petra .... wait , PETRA!!!" "Yes now quiet down, I have something to tell you..." she said as if I should be worried . "what is it ???" "It's about Levi ..... me and him had sex two days ago..." . my eyes suddenly widen at the words she just spoke she was surely lying ..... RIGHT?!?!? " How do I know your not lying?!?" I asked with a little bit of hurt in my voice. "Just let me explain what happened.... Levi went to a bar with his friends Hanji and Erwin and Levi got a little too drunk and one thing lead to another and then me and him ended up having sex ..." Petra stated. I can't believe it Levi my boyfriend , my lover cheated on me ! HOW COULD HE?!?!? After I gave him my heart , my trust , why would he do such a thing?!?!?!?!?!!!!! "Petra you should get going class probably already started" she nodded and left ,when she closed the door Eren sobbed his eyes out and couldn't stop crying no matter what he did the tears wouldnt stop from flowing out of his eyes!! How could Levi do this to him?

Petra's P.O.V

I think Eren bought that story and now I wait patiently for Levi to become mine

Eren's P.O.V
School had ended and I made my way to the locker room and changed then headed to the field.
*time skip cause I can *
As practice ended Eren layed on the grass tired from practice but mostly tired from crying his eyes out the he heard someone speak "hey jeager , so I heard you dating a guy , Levi was it ?" Eren felt pain when he heard Jean ask him that "yeah I guess so.." Eren answered half heartedly " you know if I knew you swing that way I would have asked you out a long time ago.." Jean stated. "wait! Really ?!?" Eren asked surprised, "yeah I mean your h.." before Jean could finish Eren had smashed his lips into jeans , jeans eyes widen and he was surprised but soon melted into the kiss. Eren felt wrong doing this all he could think was how could Levi do this with Petra. then Jean pulled away with huge wide eyes staring behind Eren , Eren then turned around hoping that it wasn't going to be Levi then his fear became reality. "just your senpai huh?" And with that Levi walked away with Eren running after him "wait Levi it's not what it looks li..." before Eren could finish Levi started to yell at Eren "it's not what it looks like? TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE MY BOYFRIEND WAS KISSING ANOTHER MAN THAT HE CLAIMS TO JUST BE HIS FRIEND" Levi screamed at Eren then Levi opened his mouth again to speak but this time he spoke with a softer tone "at least tell me you didn't kiss first" *silence* "wait! YOU KISSED HIM!?!?!" Levi screamed and you could tell by his voice he was heartbroken "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN I FIND OUT MY BOYFRIEND SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!?" "What did you say ? Me sleeping with someone other than you who the fuck told you that !!!" "Petra did you don't have to lie anymore she TOLD ME EVERYTHING!! " "What did she tell you and did you stop to think that maybe she lied to you huh , did you think about that ?!?" "she couldn't have lied to me she say that you went to a bar to drink two days ago and I know that you go to a bar almost every day!"
" Wow..., your a fucking IDIOT!!! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE AT A BAR WHEN I WAS WITH YOU THAT DAY ON A DATE AND THE REASON I GO TO A BAR SO OFTEN IS BECAUSE I WORK THERE AND DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY " LeVi shouted at Eren "Yes..." Eren answered feeling guilty for not trusting Levi. " BECAUSE I WAS SAVING UP MONEY SO THAT I COULD TAKE YOU TO AMERICA A PLACE YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO GO MORE THAN ANYWHERE!!!" *silence* " Levi .. I'm sor.." Eren began but was one again interrupted " no need we won't be seeing each other again so just forget about it ... and forget about me" Levi began to walk away , but Eren ran up to Levi from behind and hugged him "levi please don't leave me I'm sorry ! I'm sorry for Doing that to you ! I'm sorry for kissing someone that wasn't you ! I'm sorry for not trusting you ! IM SORRY!" Eren cried into Levi's back, Levi then pushed Eren off and Eren stared at Levi "you should have thought about that before you decided to do what you did but now , it's to late , to fucking late!" And Levi ran away and left Eren there all alone to cry and be by himsel ..... "hey Eren" he heard a happy voice coming from behind him , he turned around to see Petra.. "i told you that id make Levi mine , and you were actually dumb enough to fall for my plan" after saying that she then just walked away ..... and in Erens mind all he could think was how he had hurt the one he loved ......

(A/N)

I'm sorry for not updating to make up for it I wrote more than a thousand words hope you enjoyed it if you want more I'll try and update more, this is the author signing off