Her first smile

Începe de la început

" Ah.. I'm Kim Dasom, one of your bestfriends.. We're in the same school and class..", finally Sulli smiled at Dasom.

" Hi, I'm Park Chorong, your bestfriend too.. .. Ah.. It's really weird to introduce you after 2 years of our friendship.", Chorong whisphered the last sentence but Sulli could hear it.

" I'm sorry.. that I can't remember you.. But from now on, I'll try to be your friend like before..", said Sulli, smiling.

Finally she looked at Taehyung, who was just staring at her without a word. " He's not my friend?", asked Sulli to Dasom because of his silence.

" No, he's, of course, your friend. .. To be honest, he's your closest friend and you two have been friends since you were 8..", said Dasom. Sulli looked at Taehyung and smiled at him.

" May I know your name, please?", Taehyung chuckled at her question and said, ".. Kim Taehyung..".

" Nice to meet you. I'm ... Hmm.. Choi Sulli.. Let's be friends again..", said Sulli jokingly. Little did they know, they prefer her present type, chummy and joking, than her old cold style...

Sulli prepared to go to her school, but she felt excited like it was her first day of school. After having breakfast, Yoon Ah headed to her car with Sulli to bring her to school.

But as soon as Sulli saw the car, she stepped her way backwards.

" What's wrong, Ssul?", Yoon Ah asked her when she saw Sulli's sudden halt.

" .. I'm.. afraid of that..", Sulli answered pointing to the car. At first, her mom was really confused at her answer, but finally, she realized that why Sulli was afraid of car. This was because of her accident.

" .. Ok..So let's just walk, ok?", Sulli nodded her head smiling like a little girl, innocently.

Yeah, it was her first time to ride car again after accident. When she was discharged from the hospital, she just came back home walking since her house was not so far from the hospital.

Sulli walked towards her classroom, with Dasom and Chorong. She took the seat where she used to sit, with the help of her friends. If not, she didn't know where was her seat.

" Friends, our top student, Choi Sulli is now missing her memories because of an accident.. So please help her with everything about studying and others..", Dasom announced to the class about Sulli's condition.

All the students could understand Sulli and welcomed her warmly. But Bae Suzy, facepalmed after hearing Sulli's accident. She was playing with her own fingers, under the desk, nervously since she knew she was one part of Sulli's accident.

At the recess time, Sulli went to the library alone while Dasom and Chorong were going to the cafeteria. Taehyung was not being with her because of his training. So Sulli got hard to find where the library is , since she was feeling her school was new.

While she was messy with her steps, she saw Sehun who was walking towards her lazily.

" Oh!", Sulli quickly recognized him since Sehun was the second one who she met after accident. Sehun was really confused at her sudden changes, if Sulli was normal, she would ignore him and just walk past him.

" Why?", asked Sehun raising his eyebrows.

" We've met in the hospital, right?", asked Sulli cheerfully.

" What?", Sehun really wanted to be crazy after hearing her stupid question. Yes, they had met in the hospital, but they had met since the first year of highschool, now it was almost 3 years that they've known. But Sulli was acting like she was new in this school.

He walked towards her and bent a bit closer to her face. Sulli, confusedly, stepped backwards.

" Ah!", Sehun poked her forehead that caused Sulli yelp in pain.

" What are you doing?", Sulli asked rubbing the spot where he hit.

" Are you crazy or what? .. Perhaps, you're missing your memory..", said Sehun and scoffed.

" ..Yeah.. I'm losing my memories..", Sulli's answer caused Sehun gasped.

" .. Are you fooling around me?", Sehun even laughed at her.

" .. I'm serious.. I had an accident last week..", her words made Sehun stopped laughing. He looked at her for the last time and sighed before leaving.

But Sulli grabbed his arm before he could leave, " What again?!", asked Sehun almost shouting.

" .. It's... Can you please tell me how I can go to the library..? .. I can't remember the way..", said Sulli with the pleading eyes.

Sehun felt weird in his heart seeing her that kind of eyes. Her eyes what he had seen before, was filled with ice.

" ..You're really...", said Sehun shaking his head then he headed to the library being followed by Sulli, smiling.

" Oh Sehun!", Sehun turned to look at who called his name and found Dasom, Chorong and Sulli. They walked towards him and Dasom asked him, " Have you heard about Sulli?", Sehun just nodded.

" So your name is Oh Sehun?... Let's be friends..", Sulli's words made the three gasped.

" Ssul.. are you ok?", asked Chorong.

" Of course, I'm ok. Why?".

" You're talking to Oh Sehun..", said Chorong.

" Huh? .. Why? .. He's not my friend..?", asked Sulli innocently.

" No. He's your friend..", Dasom interrupted their conversion, she liked Sehun to get more friends.

Sehun was still dumbfound although the girls left to the school gate.

" Bye Bye, Oh Sehun!", Sulli spun her upper body to look back to him and waved at him, smiling...

Little did he know, Sehun raised his palm to wave her back. When Sulli was totally out of his sight, he looked at his palm which was waving at Sulli.

He felt warmth in his heart when he saw Sulli was smiling at him... for the first time...

_________________________________