-Chapter 6: Wake Me Up-

Yas.
-----

~NORMAL POV~

"I'll play it." You murmur. "Silly little girl! You're gonna.. DIE." You know that voice anywhere. You turned around to see Newt. Her short wavy pink hair turned black and messy, blue braces loose and broken, green hoodie, brown shirt and pants tattered, flip flops unfixed. She was your childhood friend. "Newt.." You mutter.ll"(Name). Play..." She darkly says before disappearing into thin duse you grab the cartridge, Nīchan, your older brother's old Nintendo 64 appeared. "alexother..." You sniffled. "I will stay strong." You say. You gripped on the cartridge tighter as you grab the Nintendo. You placed Majora's Mask inside the Nintendo. You sigh as you chose DROWNED.wmv. Link fell. "What the..." You mutter. He fell onto some kind of flower item(Yes I'm using Jadusable's/Alex Hall's video for inspiration). "Aw, boo-hoo. Why the sad face?" A subtitle said, which you suspected was Skull Kid who was saying it. Before you could continue playing it, Skull Kid shook his head rapidly, causing the mask to follow. You felt hands choking you.

You woke up, heart beating fast. You saw yourself in your bedroom. "That was just a dream, (Name), calm down." You assured yourself. You felt sore on your throat. You felt it. It's hot. You flinch, you dashed to the mirror to find.. Red hand marks.

-----
Gaaaasssssp