-Chapter 1: Computer Glitches-

ouo Also, the person named 'Ley' is me. Also,'Ley'/me is a girl.

----

~NORMAL POV~

Ley and (Name) were both walking down the school hallways while talking. "Whoa! (Name)! What happened to him next?!" The black-haired girl screeches. "He wasn't there..." (Name) says. They both shivered.They walked to the Science classroom (What? Problem? It's my fave subject... ;-;). They went in holding their thighs. The other classmates went in. Three of them went in... The three cheerleaders, also known as, "The B's". Brittany, Brianna and Bella. Ley and (Name) growls quietly at them while they pull a girl's hair. "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Ley screeches. "Ley! What are you doing?" You ask. "I'm doing this for the sake of our school!" Ley yell-says. "Aw, look at me! I'm so scared!" The leader, Brittany says, mockingly. Ley steps closer to Brittany. She pulls her by her dress collar. "Now listen here, punk. No one, I mean NO ONE wants to mess with my friends and classmates. Now, if you don't want THIS," Ley raises her fist. "Stop bullying or else," She flicks the blonde's nose. "This happens." She kicks all The B's private parts. "Thank you!" She says oh-so-innocently as if none if it happen. She walks back to her seat. "Wow." You say awkwardly. 

~TIMESKIP TO COMPUTER CLASS~

"Now, go to Cleverbot." All the students mutter an "Aw, man! That thing's boring!" As the teacher heard it, "Unless you want to go to detention." All the students perk up and and start going on cleverbot. (Just think that your school has WiFi o3o) "Bruh." The (Hair Color) girl says. "I know right." Ley agrees. The screen of Ley and (Name) glitched. "What the ice cream?" Ley asks. "Any problems, Ms. Reyes and Ms. (Last Name)?" Your teacher asks. "Uhh... Yeah." You both awkwardly say. The teacher comes to you both. "Oh, the computer just needs a reset a-" You all don't hear your teacher talking. "Uh... Ms. Alicia?"You ask. No response. Everyone turns around to see a horrifying view. The teacher twitching on the ground, random yellow things flashing. "Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?" You and Ley asks. They all nod. "911!" You all scream. Before you and Ley could even press 9, You both were sucked into Ley's computer.

----

DUN DUN DUN!!! WAS IT BEN?! Cliffhanger haha I'm so evil XD Cupcakes for all~!