-Chapter 2: If I look back, it will kill me-

ouo What? I'm not good at titles XD and, I will have an .EXE version here, it's a negative version of me that I can't control. Oh the bold is Ley.EXE, italic-bold is my ad, and italic is 'thinking'

----

~LEY'S POV~

I woke up from my 'sleep'. I saw (Name) on the floor still 'sleeping' or whatever we were doing. "(Name)! (Name)! Wake up!" I heard her groan. "Where-Where are we?" She asks me. "I dunno. But I feel like I've been sucked in a computer..." I reply. "Wait..." We both say. "We are...." We say unison. "We need to get out of-" I paused as I saw two red pinprick dots in the corner of my eye. "Ley? EARTH TO LEY!" I hear her screech. I pointed the a two pinprick dots. She turns her head around and looks back at me. "I don't see nothing, Ley. Stop playing tricks." "I-I'm not..." I reply and shiver. "Ugh, Ley, we better find a way out. Let's go to other directions." My face goes to fearful to worried. "(Name)! Haven't you seen the horror movies?! If we split up, it will kill either of us! Or both..." She facepalms. "Ley, just turn to your back, and walk. While I do the same." She starts to stand up. "Wha- No! If I look back... It will kill me!" I mentally screech. Now, I saw the two pinprick red dots again, but now, I see a grin. My face goes back to fearful. I hug her. "I'm scared..." I mutter... I feel her pat my head. I check to the computer screen to see no one in the Computer Lab. "Well we're screwed." I say. "What?" She asks. "No one's there in the lab to help us." I point out. "WE'RE SO FUDGING SCREWED!" We screeched in unison.

~BEN'S POV~

Hmm, the other girl seemed very interesting, and no. Not the black-haired girl. I stepped closer to Ley  (Pretend he knows us both) I came up to Ley and grinned, (He's in his statue-thing form.) "Mother of toast..." I heard her say and I grinned even wider (If that's possible o-o) "Ley.EXE hAs StArtEd wOrkInG." What. Who the fudge is Ley.EXE?