Chapter 25

The bullet hit 'Billa' but luckily not close to his heart but rather on his arm. After the bullet was shot Ravi and the rest of the gang walked behind Devil showing that they supported him. "You were only needed for this deal, I ordered you to kill that ACP, but you didn't do it, that was when I decided to kill this killer fish, what do you think of yourself?!, you're just my mask, I made you the person you are and you dared to try dominate me?!"

Throughout this 'Billa' had a blank look on his face, then Ravi walked towards the Devil and the Devil said "From now onwards Ravi will replace you, oh and by the way the person who is about to kill you is not Devil but Interpol officer Rajendra.

But Ravi stopped him saying "You gave me Billa's place, so give me the chance to kill Billa as well" Devil said ok and went and sat inside the car.

Ravi's inner thoughts - Finally now I can be the great Underworld Don and take Billa's place and what's even better is that I get to kill him with my own hands.

Ranga's inner thoughts - I knew this Ravi was bad news; I'm surprised that this just happened. Anyway its time to do some serious Ass kicking!!

Back to Author's POV:

After a totally necessary glaring competition (Sarcasm intended), Ravi went towards 'Billa' (you guys know its Ranga right? Cause I'm kinda confusing myself :P), But just as Ravi was about to punch him 'Billa' quickly grabbed his fist and punched Ravi instead.

Ravi was in deep pain (naturally) and what ensued was Ranga continuously beating Ravi up until the rest of the gang launched themselves and started to attack 'Billa'.

But of course 'Billa' deflected most of the punches. But out of nowhere Ravi came towards 'Billa' and started to beat him up and Ravi threw 'Billa' to the ground.

However 'Billa' quickly retaliated and started to beat Ravi up again and with one strong punch he fell unconscious.

The Devil saw all of this and got out of the car and started shooting at 'Billa'. But when he couldn't find him he stopped when someone punched him, it was Ranga (well Devil doesn't know that ;)).

The devil was shocked, when 'Billa' hit Devil his gun was thrown underneath the car, but just before the Devil could grab it 'Billa' grabbed him and a fist fight ensued between the two.

Eventually the Devil grabbed the gun but 'Billa' continued to try and grab the gun from him, and in the end the gun was once again thrown away somewhere just to have the Devil grab it again (Ranga step it up yaar :P), But just then 'Billa' grabbed another gun and shot at the Devil near the shoulder blade.

The Devil looked shocked when 'Billa' said "It wasn't Billa who just shot you, but Ranga from Vishakapatnam, Samjhe yah Samjhao?" Ravi who was still injured was shocked when he heard this and the Devil was even more shocked. Just then all of them heard helicopters landing on the ground and Police cars came towards Bhai's plane which still didn't take off (poor Bhai trusts Billa waaaayy too much), the Police had surrounded the game and captured Bhai and his gang as well.

An officer also came inside the plane where Alina was being held and freed her. Ranga continued to hold the gun, aimed at Devils head. Devil quickly started acting saying 'Don't just stare at us, shoot; he's trying to kill me". Ranga interjected saying "NO he is the Devil shoot him" and the Devil being... well the Devil said "No he is Billa I am Interpol officer Rajendra", "RAJENDRA, stop this act we all know that you are the Devil" Officer Aditya said coming out wearing a bulletproof vest (HINT HINT).

Alina also came out and was shocked to see that, she was happy though that Ranga was alive. The Devil on the other hand was shocked, all of a sudden all the laser pointers from the guns were pointed at him, "Surrender, This was all Ranga's plan, he fooled you all again as Billa, Billa's dead body helped him do this, He fulfilled ACP's wish of apprehending Bhai, we have all the evidence we need" said Aditya and with that Ranga took out the recorder he had with him and was about to give it to him when Devil quickly held the gun against Aditya saying if you try do anything I will shoot.

But Ranga shot at Devils foot causing him to release Aditya, and then everyone started to shoot at the Devil until finally he was dead.

Aditya and Ranga stared at his dead body and Aditya thanked Ranga, Ranga returned the gun to Aditya and gave him a salute just when Alina walked towards him. Ranga smiled as soon as he saw her and they both walked off holding hands after Aditya reassured them saying that he will take care of everything.

Ranga's POV:

FINALLY!!!!, As soon as we had gotten away from the hanger, Alina punched me lightly saying "Do you know how scared I was when you came as Billa and they said Ranga was dead", acha so she was scared, she loved me I knew it, "But why were you scared it's not like you love me or anything like I do right?" she then stared at me and said "I love You Ranga", "I Love You Too" and then we hugged arey yaar finally happy ending.

"Come on lets go back to Vizag" I said in the car. Alina asked "So are you going to buy me clothes there, pshht buying you don't know my talent Ill steal the clothes not buy them..."

Back in India: Ranga's POV

"And that's how all of that happened" and with that finished narrating the story of how I became Billa etc. I then continued saying "Hey guys, the reason we became like this is because we weren't able to go school, Let's build a good orphanage and school, no fees it's free" "It'll cost a crore" my friend said, I replied saying no problem.

Then meri jaan, I mean Alina came up to me in the new dress I brought for her and asked "Only a school, what about a college, that will also be free as well", "It'll cost us two crores then dude" my other friend said. I still said no problem. "How come?" asked Alina. I smirked.

I told them all to come closer and said "Apart from the government reward, I stole four suitcases full of cash from Billa" they all stared at me in shock and Alina just chuckled, but then asked "Once the cash is over, what will you do?" hmm I never thought of that, I turned around and said "I'll be back" they all stared at me in shock but the I said "haha I'm Joking, I'll try and find a job" and we all started laughing.

Ok guys and that's the last chapter :(, there will be a super short epilogue as well :).

I would really like to thank

MrsVDhawan

Krazy_Kiran

Crazylane

Ayesha_dvn

adah2812

ParizaadeDvn

@SandhyaSharma08

shabz_sam

@satwri

and Nithu15

for all the support, Thank You sooooooooooooooooo much :) :D

K and I'm Out :).