Chapter 7

Authors POV: (Location – Interpol office, France)

"Mr Rajendra, Billa is spreading his wings from Malaysia to all over the world, He's becoming very dangerous, he even killed Police informers" said the officers to Interpol Officer Rajendra. "Hmm, so who is in charge of the Billa case in Malaysia" asked Rajendra. "ACP Ajay Rathore from India" Rajendra dialed ACP Ajay Rathore's number.

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV: (Malaysia)

My phone started to ring "Hello" I answered "Yes this is Interpol officer Rajendra from Paris, I'm sorry to say that you haven't been dealing with Billas case properly, you couldn't even catch him till now" The man on the other side said. I scoffed. He continued saying "Maybe the Police department can't do it; maybe you need the help of the Interpol". I interrupted him saying "We may not have caught him yet but were definitely dealing with the case far better than the others, we don't need your help, we will be catching him soon" I said and hung up. Who the hell does he think he is?! "Aditya, increase the amount of security to monitor Billa and his gang members ok" "Yes sir" he replied.

Authors POV:

Meanwhile in Paris Rajendra was clearly frustrated by the fact that ACP Ajay Rathore did not accept their help. (P.S – Pic of Interpol officer Rajendra is in the media, its Prakash Raj)

Authors POV (again, but back in Malaysia though)- 1 week later

Billas right hand Ravi and Mark (another guy in Billas gang), were waiting for Steve, they were here to exchange some important things. "Steve where are you, come fast" said Ravi on the phone. A few minutes later Mark spotted Steve. They drove towards him in the car in the parking lot, Ravi handed Steve a brief case and they were discussing things. But what they didn't know was that someone else was observing what they were doing, standing on top of a building waiting for the right moment to confront them. Just as Ravi and Mark were going to leave, three guys came up to them and said that they were the police and were under arrest. But then they heard the sound of bullets and one man was shot dead. It was a girl coming down on a rope. Ravi stared at her in shock, the girl continued to fire bullets at the cops. After confirming they were injured badly she quickly ran towards Ravi and Marks car, asking them to drive fast. But all of a sudden she pointed guns at them and said "Give me the car and briefcase, and run away", Ravi chuckled "Did you risk your life for such a small thing, join our gang". The girl put her guns away.

The girl stared at the room, it was all black, how cliché she thought. Then Billa swaggered in from within the shadows along with Ravi. Billa stared at her from top to bottom (The feminist in me is awakening again), she clearly was ignoring him when Ravi said "This is Alina, she shot down three police officers in front of my eyes, she saved us, she's daring shed be a great addition to our gang", Ravi continued "This isn't just a girl, she's a female version of you (sounded better in Telugu but oh well". Billa continued to stare at her, when the girl pulled out her gun and shot at Billa...

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!, Cliffhanger alert (that sounded so cheesy) Anyway the next chapter will be up in like a few more hours so you won't have to wait long to find out what happened. I'll also put up a video that describes what happened in this chapter and the first bit of the next chapter, along with chapter 8 cause I don't wanna reveal too much :P.

Hope you guys liked it and don't forget to vote and comment guys

and I'm out :)