Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV:

I stared at him in shock, I couldn't believe it he was dead, The Billa was dead.

Author's POV:

He stared at the man in front of him in shock. He always wanted him to die but not before finding out all his secrets about his gang etc. But now the underworld Don Billa was dead and for the first time in his life ACP Ajay Rathore had no idea what to do...

Ok back to Ajay Rathore's POV:

I continued to stare at the body, "I thought of reforming you, sorry" and I closed Billa's eyes shut. After that I called someone and asked them to come to the cemetery.

A while later at the cemetery:

I dug a grave to place Billa's body in, nobody should find out about Billa dying, mainly because before informing the world I want to get the secrets about Billa's gang and find out who the devil is. I walked back to the car, and stood there trying to understand what just happened, when I saw someone on a scooty coming towards me, it was Shankar who I called here. He stopped is scooty in front of me and said "Namaste Sir" and gave me a salute. He continued saying "What happened sir you asked me to come here urgently?" I opened the boot of my car, Billas body was in a bag. "What happened sir was he shot in an encounter?" asked Shankar. I quickly said no and asked him to help me carry the body outside towards the grave that I dug.

Shankar's POV:

The body was heavy yaar, it felt like as if Varun Dhawan was in it :P (guys ignore that I was watching ABCD 2 and this came out). We placed it near the grave, and I asked "Who is he sir?" and sir replied "Billa". I was shocked , I stared at the bag shocked yet again, hay Bappa what is this :(.

ACP Ajay Rathore's POV:

Shankar was clearly shocked, "I used to always pray to god that I should catch him one day, I planned to catch his whole network through him, But..." I said but Shankar interrupted me saying "He is dead now right, so why are you secretly..." I interrupted him saying "His gang, his boss and my department must believe that he is still alive, They have planned something big, If they come to know that Billa is dead then they will become more alert, his men are in the police as well, His boss should believe he is dead and commit a mistake in the process" and with that I finished. Shankar stared at me still in shock, probably trying to establish what just happened. He then said "Billa traumatised the police for years, could I see that face who tormented you guys?" I nodded and Shankar started to open the cover and when he saw Billa, the expression on Shankars face changed in an instant...

YUP I know the chapter isn't big :(. Hope you guys liked it. This was the prologue by the way :)

and I'm Out.