Chapter Twenty Five: Finding Isabelle

Start from the beginning

They all ran towards Isabelle's room, Leo stood 5cm away from the door and with a huge force he kicked her door down. They walked in and Leo found Isabelle's mac book still on. He sat on the bed  and scrolled through the email. He read over the email Chelsea sent Isabelle. He sat quietly thinking over. "What is it!" Charlotte sounded alarmed now. 

"It says Chelsea was meeting her in St Johns. But when we went to visit her back in Philadelphia Isabelle told her never to come up here, plus Chelsea didn't know anything about Nova Scotia. Isabelle lied and said she was living with her aunt. But she doesn't have a aunt who lives up here." Leo stared at the screen. "She didn't meet Chelsea. That's John. John pretended to be Chelsea on the email and she went to meet her. John must have her. We need to find her, her life could be in danger." Leo stood up. "Sasha can you track her?" 

"No. I'm not that experienced. Maybe the witches could help. But I know you need a piece of her clothing so they can trace the scent or something like that." Leo stood up and grabbed 3 items of clothing. Sasha took them all to Chloe's room where all the witches would be, all the witches turned around when they entered the room. 

"Good morning Miss Carter and you other vampires. Wait a minute, there's a witch here."

"I'm a witch. I'm one of the second years. We need your help." Sasha spoke

"What can I do for you?" Chloe darted her eyes from Sasha to Charlotte. 

"Isabelle's missing and we need your help finding her. Can you help?"

"What do you mean she's missing?" Chloe was standing now. The other witches in the room was watching them.

"We believe John Phillips has taken her. We have no clue where she could be so we was wondering could you track her or see a vision of her?" 

"I could try.. but I'm making no promises. Have you got a piece of her clothing?" Leo handed the clothes to Chloe. "I'll need some time... So you may want to go and when I find something.. I'll tell you."

"You guys can go. I'm going to stay here." Leo said.

"I will too." Charlotte sat down next to Leo. 

"I love her Charlotte. I can't let anything bad happen to her."

"So if you hate all this guilt, why won't you turn it off?" Kaitlyn said.

"I don't want to turn it off." 

"It's not like you need your humanity... I've turned mine off plenty of times..."

"Well I don't want to be a horrible bitch like you, who tortures people for the fun of it." Kaitlyn stood up and walked over to Isabelle clutching a wooden stake in her hand. She stabbed Isabelle right in the  gut. Isabelle yelped in pain.

"Enough of the sass." and she ripped out the stake which was covered in blood now.

"You have me here for a reason, are you going to get it over with?"

"Oh look at you, you are so impatient. You just have to wait. Now sit still and don't think about running." Kaitlyn burst into laughter. "Of course you can't move. Them chains won't budge." Kaitlyn walked out of the room and slammed the door shut. Chelsea woke up with a start and rubbed her head. 

"Chels.. Chels you gotta help me." Isabelle moved her hands. Chelsea just stayed sitting on the floor, her eyes wide and just staring at Isabelle. "Chels it's still me."

"What are you Isabelle? Who was that lady?"

"Chels... Please don't freak out. But I'm a vampire." Chelsea's eyes widen even more and she gasped.