*still the flashback*
"Come on. Get up. You need to eat. I'll patch you all up. Then you can rest." She said picking me up by the cuffs. She walked me over to the bed and I collapsed. I heard a zipper and keys rattle. I slowly looked at the pair of keys. "Give me your hands and sit up." I slowly sat up against the wall in the corner and gave her my hands. She undid one of the cuffs and hooked the other to the bed. She put the keys back in the bag. She pulled out a in and out bag and handed it to me. I quickly took it from her and opened it. She snatched it back. "What do you say?"
"Sorry.... Thank you?" I said and she gave the bag back. She put a coke next to me and I grabbed the cheese burger first.
_____________________after food and drink________________________________
"Thanks." I said tiredly. She hasn't bandaged me up yet.
"Can I trust you?" She asked pointing to the cuffs. I nodded. She uncuffed me. I smiled. "Okay. Lay down so I can stop that bleeding." She said pointing to my forearms that were still bleeding. I slowly laid down and closed my eyes. "Stay calm. Okay?" She said. I nodded not really knowing what she was doing. I opened my eyes and looked at her hand. Needle.
"Don't. Please don't." I said scrunching up into a ball.
"This will hurt more if you don't lay down and be calm. So....It's your choice. This can hurt a lot or a little. Your choice."
"I hate needles." I whispered.
"Then keep your eyes closed. Lay down." She said grabbing my wrist.
"Okay. Please let go." I whimpered as she tightened her grip. She let go and I slowly laid down.
"Relax and give me your arm." I took deep breathes and gave her my arm. I felt the needle go into my arm and I looked and saw the liquid go into my body. I took another deep breath and my vision blurred and I was out cold.

*still flashback*
I woke up and groaned as I had a huge headache.
"Good, you're awake." Dakota said
"Oh kill me now." I whispered as I sat against the wall.
"Well that's not a good thing to say to the person who is going to help you." She said giggling.
"Why would you help me?"
"Because I can. Just listen to everyone and do what they say. And I'll see if I can help you be safer." She said getting up and leaving.
FLASHBACK DONE

I groaned as I sat up and looked at Dakota.
"Why?" I asked her. Referring to why she hasn't helped at all when she said she would have.
"I don't know what you're talking about." She said looking at Zoe.

Willow's POV
She shook her head. She changed her mind. I glared at her and turned away from them. I was so pissed. I'm not doing anything. No matter how much shit they throw at me, or how much pain I feel. I'm not leaving this room. I closed my eyes and listened to the music I played.
"Come on Dakota, lets go and let her sleep." Zoe said getting up and they both left.
I smiled evily. Time to wreck. I got up and blocked the door with a chair. I immediatly knocked the dresser down and I heard pounding on the door, I quickly looked at the door and watched it shake. I kept wrecking the room. I broke the mirror. I trashed my bed. I broke the desk. The pounding continued.
I looked around the room and saw a medium sized window. I smiled and pulled some of the desk over. It was 7 or 8 feet up from the ground so I had trouble reaching it on my own. I broke the window and pulled myself up.
"Fuck." I hissed as I crawled out onto the roof. "Second story." I looked around and saw a tree. I smiled and jumped over to it. I quickly climbed down and started running away from the house into the forest.

I ran as fast as I could. Jumping over roots, bushes, and pushing past branches. I ran past a thorn bush and cut myself up but I kept going. I bushed off the blood and hid behind a big tree.
"Come on Brooke she has to be around here somewhere."
"We have to keep Dakota away from her. She did this."
"I know. I'm going to keep her away."
"Okay Zoe." Brooke said going further away from me. I turned around and sat against the tree. I sat on a twig.
"Shit." I wispered.
"Look what I found Zoe." Brooke said quickly going in front of me and choking me. I tried to get her off but her legs pinned me down. I sat there helpless. I let my head drop as all of my strength left my body and she let go. I fell to my side landing on the leaves. I took deep breathes trying to get my air back.
I was pushed back into the same position as I was being ch0ked but this time I was just held against the tree. I let my head drop and she grabbed my hair and pulled it up against the tree and pinned my head up against the tree.
"You're a read idiot. Aren't you?" Zoe said.
"Please let go..." I whispered.
"Not an idiot. A weakling." Brooke said tapping Zoe's shoulder. Zoe got up held my head in place. Brooke kicked me in the stomach multiple times. I fell side ways as she walked away and got a branch. She got all of the tiny branches off and came back over. Zoe picked me up and held me up. She held my hands as she was behind the tree and pulled them closer to her. I screamed as she pulled them closer to herself. Brooke hit me with the branch multiple times. My legs gave out on me and I fell forward.
"Weakling." Zoe said kicking me in the stomach.
"I'm sorry.... I wont do a-anything a-any-anymore..." I whispered.
"Brooke. Lets take her back to the house. I'll get the jeep. Just watch her."
I heard her come closer to me. I wanted to kill her so badly. But I would be dead by the time I put a finger on her.
"You are going to wish you were dead by the time we are done with you. But you'll never die here." She whispered in my ear. She backed up and I slowly turned on my back and scooted over to the tree. My strength gone.

I heard a motor in the distance. Must be the jeep to take me back. I'm never going to go home. I bit my lip as I thought about my friends my mom and my brother. I miss them so much. The last time I saw my brother I yelled at him and told him I hated him. I love him so much. I miss him the most.
"Brooke throw her in the back so we can get back. We have a meeting."

I was thrown into the jeep and she took off so quickly I flew forward and fell into the crevice. I don't care anymore. I'm done. Done with everything. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes falling asleep.
"Get up." Someone said kicking my stomach. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a basement. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I said get up." I opened my eyes and looked at the person, Zoe. I rolled my eyes and got up.
"What do you want?" I asked as I stood in front of her.
"Clean the basement." She said and threw a broom at me.
"No. I'm not your damn slave." I said.
"You'll do what I say or you'll get hurt." She said pushing me against the wall.
"Well I'm not doing shit." I said pushing her off of me. "Don't touch me."
"I'll do whatever the fuck I want." She said punching me in the stomach. I immediately went down coughing. "Clean." She said and started walking to the door.
"No." I said slowly standing up. "I'm not doing anything. The only thing I'll do is go home. And I'm going home." I said punching her in the face. Her head turned and my hand went with it. Her head turned back just as I grabbed my hand back and she cracked her knuckles.
"Bad move."