Chapter 4

Willow's POV
'I didn't believe her. I don't. I wont.' I thought as she lifted up my sleeve to look at the growing bruise.
"Well. It's not broken. Come on, lay down and I'll check everything else out." She said laying me down. She slowly squeezed each part on my arms but nothing hurt. It was just weird. She took out her phone and took a picture of my as I was lying down.
"Why did you do that?" I asked, I don't like pictures.
"Dakota created an app and installed it on my phone for me. It allows me to take a picture and see if and where they are hurt." She said looking at the picture on her phone. She reached into her pocket and grabbed a pair of headphones and a iPod. "Here. Music only." She said handing it to me. I grabbed it and plugged the headphones in and put the earbuds in my ears and looked through the music app. All my favorite bands were here!
"Thanks." I said taking an earbud out but playing 'Welcome to the black parade by my chemical romance.'
"Don't let the girls see that though. I'll change Dakota into waking you up instead. You wont go out of the room unless she is by your side all the time. One moment." She walked over to the door and called Dakota in. She smiled at me as Zoe shut and locked us in.
"What's up?" Dakota asked. Zoe handed her the phone and her smile dropped. "Oh.."
"What's going on?" I asked standing up slowly. Zoe grabbed the phone from Dakota and put it in her pocket.
"You need to lay down. Okay?" I nodded and laid down. I closed my eyes and tried to rest. I was still listening to music.

________________________________

Zoe's POV
Her scan was all red. There were huge marks on her stomach, arms, and legs. What did they do?
I slowly looked at her as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
"What happened when I was gone?" I asked Dakota.
"They trained her. She was knocked out once or twice when she tried to escape but nothing happened." She answered.
"Tell me everything." I said sitting on the ground. She sat across from me and started.
"Okay well you were there for the pick up. After we went home you greeted her and left. We put her in the basement and everything happened..the training started...."

________________________________________________________

Willow's POV
I was listening to them talk. I turned off the music once they sat on the ground. Dakota said something about me ending a call with my mum. Then everything came back.
*flashback*
"Bye Willow, see ya tomorrow." My friends said leaving. I called my mom to pick me up and she said she would be there in 20 minutes.
I sat on the curb and waited. I was outside the gas station so there was still light. I saw a van pull up in the spot next to where I was sitting. 4 girls around my age got out of the van and went inside. I shrugged my shoulders and the driver rolled down the window.
"Hey." She said. She was around my age. I slowly stood up and walked over to the window.
"Um... hi?"
"You need a lift?"
"No thank you. My mom's almost here."
"Okay well do you want to stay in the warm car until she shows up?"
"No thank you. I can wait."
"Okay kid. Whatever." She said rolling up the window. I heard a crash inside the gas station and saw the girls running out.
"Um..." I said turning around ready to run. I saw the girls with a few trash bags. "Shit" I muttered. The van door opened and one of the girls put something over my face and I was out a second later.
_________________________________________________________
I woke up tied up. My head hurt so much. I groaned and someone came in. All of them came in.
"Look who's awake. My name is Zoe and thats Brooke, Jade, Dakota, and Becky." Zoe said stepping forward and pointing at each girl. She turned to the girls and said, "I'll be back in 4 days. Don't kill her. Train her. Dakota, make sure she gets food and rest." And she left. I slowly closed my eyes. I heard chuckling. I slowly opened my eyes.
Dakota was cutting the rope. Once she was done Becky said, "Stand up." I slowly sat cris-cross-apple-sauce and looked at them.
"Why should I. You're not my mom."
"No I'm not. I'm worse." She said pulling me up by my hair. She slammed me into a pole and I slid down it. I shook off the headache that was now pounding my head.
"What the hell bitch!" I yelled and ran and punched her in the stomach. Nothing happened. She just smiled at me.
"What a bad choice." She said grabbing my hands. She cuffed them together and hooked me onto the wall.
"Fuck you asshole!" I yelled at her.
"Rather not." She said and punched me in the stomach.
"Shit." I whispered as she kept punching my stomach. Each time she punched harder.
I think Brooke tapped on her shoulder and she stopped punching me. I let my head drop. I wish I listened when she asked me to stand up. Ugh
I looked at Brooke and noticed she had a taser in her hand. I lifted my head and shook my head. They all laughed and she shocked me in the leg. I screamed as she kept it there.
"You should listen." She whispered in my ear. She lifted the taser off my leg. "You really should." She said tasing my stomach. I whimpered as my body shook in pain. The taser lifted and I think she left. My head dropped as all of my energy left me.
"Next." Someone said and I felt something sharp go on my arm. I slowly lifted my eyes to see Jade holding a knife to my arm. She pressed in and sliced my arm. I whimpered again as the blood slowly dripped out of my arm. She did the same to my other arm. I heard footsteps back off then heard more approaching. They were Becky's footsteps. I let my head fall and my eyes closed.
"She needs to eat. I'll train her when she's done. Just hang out upstairs and I'll get you guys." Dakota said as Becky unhooked me and threw me to the ground.