Chapter 3

Dakota's POV
I called Zoe and told her she was trained. I doubt Willow will disobey her. She said she was going to come back and she would be here by 11 pm. Its like 10 right now. I just left Willows room. We moved Zoe right next door and made sure she had an easy access point so she could get to Willow easily.
I quickly took a shower and got changed into a tshirt and shorts. Once I was done it was 10:40. I quickly ran down the hall and went to the kitchen and made a snack. By the time I was done making the snack and eating it I heard a knock on the door. I quickly put the plate in the sink and ran to the door and opened the door. "Hi Zoe." I said hugging her.
"Hey kiddo." She said hugging me back.
"Oh come on Zoe. You know I'm not a kid anymore."
"Too bad. You're a kid to me. Now lets see how well you trained her." She said as we walked down the hallway. The other girls were already asleep so I gently put her bags in her room.
"Before that. I need to tell you something." I said stopping her in front of her room.
"What is it?"
"Well.... she lost her memory. She doesn't remember the first two days." I said whispering.
"WHAT?!" She said yelling. Waking the girls up. I doubt Willow though. "You called me here saying she was trained!" She yelled pushing me against the wall.
"They were going to kill her. She can barely function."
"I don't give a shit. They have their ways of training people." She said punching me in the gut. I immeditly went to the ground. "I'll just train her myself. You have NO part in this anymore. She's going to be in hell now. And it's your fault." She said going into Willow's room.
I heard a scream and a loud thump. I banged on the door, I tried to open the door. It was locked. "ZOE!! OPEN UP!!"
"YOU DID THIS TO HER! NOT ME!" She yelled back and I heard another crash.

__________________________________________

Willow's POV
I woke up to someone throwing me off of the bed. 'How'd I get on the bed?' I asked myself.                         I screamed as I was punched in the face. She yelled at someone on the otherside of the door. I thought I was going to be okay as long as I was good. What was I doing wrong?

"What am I doing wrong?" I said as she kept punching me.
"Oh. You did nothing wrong. Dakota did something wrong. This is her punishment." She said pulling me up by my hair and throwing me into the wall. My back hit the corner of the bathroom door and I couldn't breathe. I slowly fell down to the ground. My head fell down as I was trying to breathe still. "You're going to remember everything you were trained. You are going to know who is the boss around here." She said as she picked me up again and pushed me against the wall. "Who is your boss?" She asked punching me in the stomach and letting go. I fell to the ground on my hands and knees.
"You are."
"Do you remember what the first thing we taught you was?" She asked lifting me up by the throat and slamming me into the wall.
"I'm supposed to do what you want me to do." I choked out as she let me down. She kicked me in the stomach and I flipped onto my back.
"Very good. Are you supposed to leave here?"
"Not without you....?" I didn't remember.
"Incorrect. You don't ever leave this damn house." She said kicking me in the stomach. I doubled over. "Who did this to you? Why are you being punished?" She asked kneeling down next to me.
"Because Dakota did something wrong." I whispered. She smiled.
"Are you tired?" She asked looking at me. I was trying to keep my eyes open. I slowly nodded. "Go to sleep. You are working tomorrow. Jade will wake you up and tell you what to do. When I am gone or asleep, Jade is your boss. If I am here and awake I will always be your boss. I over rule everyone. Got that?" She asked. I slowly nodded my head almost asleep. "Here." She said slowly picking me up. I curled into her even if I didn't feel safe. She wouldn't hurt me now, would she?
I was set down on the bed and I immediatly fell asleep.

"Get up." I heard someone say in the distance. I ignored it. "Get up." The person said again. I felt something on my arm. I was fully awake now. I wanted to move so badly. "Go ahead. Move." She said keeping the tazer on my arm. I shook my head. "Didn't you hear me, I said move." She growled out. I slowly moved and sat up. The tazer stayed on my arm the whole time. "Good. Now stand up." I slowly took a deep breath and stood up. She smiled, "Go over to the wall." I went over to the wall and faced her. "Close your eyes. And stay still." She said. I closed my eyes and stood still. She whispered in my ear, "If you make a sound it will be worse. Learn to move faster next time." I took a deep breath and felt extreme pain go through my knee. I immediatly went down, curling into a ball. "You made a noise. Bad choice." She said and shocked my stomach. I bit my lip and didn't move or make a noise. "Get up." She said and I painfully got up. "Good. Now go get ready. Take a shower and put on new clothes." She said getting me a shirt, pants, a sweatshirt, undergarments, and a water-proof watch. She pointed to the bathroom. "You have 30 minutes." She said leaving the room, locking it behind her. I quickly ran to the bathroom and took a shower. I looked at the watch that was now on my wrist. I put the clothes on quickly and noticed I have 5 minutes. Maybe I could get a hair-tye and socks. I went over to the door and lightly knocked.
"What?" Someone answered.
"Can I maybe get a hair-tye and socks?" I whispered to the person.
"Yeah. One minute." They said and I heard footsteps leave. About 4 minutes later the door opened and Dakota came in carrying a hair-tye and socks. I looked down to the ground and staired at my toes. "Here." She said and handed me the hair-tye and socks. I looked up for a second and smiled and immediatly looked down again. "You only have a minute so you might want to get your hair up and socks on." She said leaving.

I'm not talking to her.
I quickly got my hair up in a bun and the socks on. They were long and fuzzy on the inside. I slowly smiled and let the black pants cover the socks. I sat down on the bed and put the hood over my head and laid down on the bed. I waited.....and waited. I checked my clock. It's been an hour since Jade woke me up.
"Sorry I'm late. I had work to do. Come on lets go. You have chores to do." Jade said as she came in, she grabbed my arm and dragged me out my room. I haven't been out here.... I didn't really get to look around before I was thrown down on the ground in the kitchen. "Wash the floors." She said throwing a mop at me. It hit my wrist and dropped down next to me. I slowly got up and clogged the sink and I filled it with hot soapy water. While it was filling up I swept the floor. The water finished right as I put the broom away. I quickly turned the sink off and started mopping the kitchen floor. I was finally finished and decided to dry it. I got a towel out of a drawer and got down on my hands and knees and started drying the floor. "Tisk tisk tisk... no no no...this wont do." Becky said walking over to the sink. She grabbed a cup and dunked it into the dirty hot water.
"Please don't" I whispered.
"Too bad." She said throwing it all over me. I took a deep breath and grabbed the rag and wiped all the water that she got on the floor off and dry. I slowly got up and went over to the sink and unplugged the sink. I watched as the dirty water dissapeared. I slowly turned and came face to face with Becky. She was holding the sprayer.
"Please don't." I whispered.
She smiled and said, "Whoops" And sprayed me. She got my whole outfit wet. I took a deep breath and grabbed another dry towel and wiped off the floor where it got wet. I looked up to her and she had the sprayer in one hand and the taser in the other. She sprayed a huge circle around me and under my feet. anywhere I could go and tazed the water. My whole body shook as I fell to the ground. My eyes closed and I got really tired. I laid on my back and blacked out.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I immediatly shot up and took in my surroundings. I was on the counch....I think.... I was so cold. I kept shaking. "WHAT HAPPENED BECKY!!??" Someone yelled. I held my head as the yelling hurt my head.
"Zoe. She's awake." They all turned to me. I was so tired. I could barely keep my eyes open. I slowly fell back down on the couch.
"What did you do to her Becky?" Zoe asked Becky.
"She shocked the water that was under me...." I slowly said. I closed my eyes, still trying not to black out. "Jade told me to mop the kitchen floor. You told me she was incharge of me when you are asleep or gone. So I did what she said." I whispered.
"Come on, I'm going to get you out of those clothes before you freeze." Zoe said carrying me to my room.
"Too late." Someone whispered as she walked past withme in her arms.

"What really happened? Cause it wasn't just that." She said setting me on the bathroom counter. She went to the dresser a few feet away and got me clothes
"I got tazed this morning by Jade for no reason. All I did was do what she asked me to do.Then she threw the mop on my hand and its bruised. And then Becky kept throwing dirty water on me then she kept spraying me with hot water then she sprayed the ground and shocked the water. That's the only things I remember." I said as she brought me back a new change of clothes. "Thanks." I whispered and she shut the bathroom door (without shoes and purse)
I quickly got dressed and braided my hair. I looked at myself. I quickly looked down as I saw bagges and bruises. I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom.
"Come here." She said and patted on the bed. I slowly walked over trying to cover my hands. I sat down on the edge of the bed away from her. "Over here Willow. I'm not going to hurt you." I slowly moved over to her and she put her hand on my wrist that hurt. I flinched but I didn't pull away. I knew better than that. "I wont hurt you anymore."