Chapter 2

Willow's POV
I curled into a ball as I continually got kicked on my back, arms, legs and feet. I tried as hard as I could to stay awake. "Please stop.... p-pl-please...." I whispered as I uncurled myself, losing all my strength. The kicking stopped but they all gathered around me. I saw a taser and a whip. "Please. I don't know what I'm doing here. Please tell me why your hurting me. What did I do?" I whispered. I felt a sharp pain in my side. My head that was once off the ground was on the cold floor. My eyes were almost closed and my breathing was so slow. "Please tell me what I did..." I felt immense pain on my upper arm and I jolted up. I sat up so fast. My head started spinning and I fell back down, I think I landed in someones arms. I was too weak to open my eyes or move. The person dropped me to the ground.
"We aren't supposed to kill her. Zoe doesn't want her dead. We are supposed to train her, not kill her. She needs to listen to us." Someone said.
I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. They were surrounding me. I only saw four girls. Zoe must be the leader.
'Okay Willow, you heard them. They want me trained. Whatever that means. I guess listen and do what they tell you to do. Then you wont get hurt' I thought. I just stared at them. I was so tired. My eyes kept shutting and it was hard to keep opening them. I was laying flat on the ground with them all around me.
"Maybe we should let her sleep. She looks really tired. And she hasn't slept for two days during training. We knocked her out to clean her up. That's the only time she rested."

"I don't know Dakota. She needs to be trained in two days. Zoe wants her. ASAP." A girl said to Dakota.
"I know Jade. Let's just call Zoe first." I saw one of them pull out a phone and call I think Zoe.
"She needs to sleep." "Yeah." "I know." "Okay. Only for a bit." "Alright. Bye boss." The person hung up and they all looked at her. "She said only for a few hours. Then back to training." They all looked at me.
"Are you tired?" Jade asked. I slowly nodded. "Okay well you have a few hours to sleep, then back to training." She turned to the girls and said, "Come on, lets get her into the bed." They picked me up and I winced as they touched my side and arm. They laid me down on the bed and I immediatly went to sleep.

"Come on bitch. Wake up." I felt someone put something ice cold on my arm. I opened my eyes and moved away from it. 'Tazer!' I yelled in my head. She chuckled and pulled me back to her. "I thought you would have learned by now. Wake up but don't move until we tell you to." She said and tazed me in the stomach. She kept it there for 10-20 seconds and turned it off. I tried to move but everytime I tried to I would hurt even more than before. "Get up. Now." I took a deep breath and slowly got up. Immediatly holding my stomach and falling to the ground landing on my hands and knees. "Weak." She said and left. Another girl came in and locked the door.
"I thought you stood up for yourself."
"All I know is my name is Willow, I'm 18 and I'm supposed to listen to you guys. I don't remember anything else." I said falling on my side. I was facing her.
"Come on. Let me help you onto your bed." She came over to me and I knew not to move away or she will hurt me. I closed my eyes as she helped me to the bed. I slowly laid down on my back. I can barely breathe, but she doesn't care, no one cares. She slowly lifted up my shirt and touched my stomach. I caved in trying not to stop her from touching my stomach but it didn't work. I immediatly twisted her wrist but she pulled out a gun. I immediatly let go. My head was spinning. "Here. Take these. Then we can get to easy training." I took the pills out of her hand and took them with the water she gave me out of her bag. A few minutes later my head no longer span.
"Thank you." I whispered. She nodded.
"Come on, get up. I'm going to train you for what Zoe expects from you." I slowly got up and stood in front of her. "Well you already know wake up but don't move until told to. All Zoe expects from you is to do what she tells you to do. If she askes you to get her a glass of water what do you do?"
"Get her a glass of water." I whispered.
"With ice. She likes ice. Her favorite beer is blue moon. She's not as bad as you would think. She is quite nice. As long as you do what she says."
"What if I don't?" I asked.
"Just do what she asks. Everything she asks do right away. Even if the others say to do their stuff before. DON'T. Zoe comes first."
"Okay..."
"Okay. I have to go. You're going to be trained by fear. Meaning you are going to be hurt. I can't stop them like last time. You are on your own. Just remember what I said. And you only have two more days. You can do this. I need to go. Good luck." She left before I had time to ask her anything.

Three girls came in Zoe and Dakota were gone. I looked at them and I saw a taser, a whip, and a knife. I slowly sat down on the bed.
"Come here." Jade said. There was Jade, I think Brooke and Becky left. I heard who they were from when they were talking outside of the room. I slowly got up and went in front of Jade. I took a deep breath and looked at them. "Go." I think Brooke said pointing to the corner. "Face the wall." Becky said. I did as they said and I immediately felt a sharp pain on my back. I whimpered as I saw blood drops slowly fall to the ground. I felt a sharp pain on my leg and I saw blood slowly come out soaking my pants. Another sharp pain connected with my ankle. I fell to the ground. I groaned and my hand connected with my ankle. "Get up bitch! Before it gets even worse."
I slowly and painfully stood up. I faced the wall again and took a few deep breathes. I closed my eyes again. I felt immense pain go through the middle of my back. It didn't go away. I caved backwards as I tried to stop the taser. I fell to the ground ending up on my back. The pain was still there but the tazer was gone.
"Get up bitch. It'll get worse than that." Becky said whipping my stomach. I tried to keep my eyes open and try to get up but I couldn't.
"I can't" I whispered, I knew I needed to get up. I knew this was going to get worse.
I felt extreme pain on my stomach and I shot up screaming. I fell back onto my back holding my back. I had no energy to curl up. I had no energy to do anything at all. The pain continued on. By whipping, by tasering, by cutting. I stayed awake for all of it. I couldn't pass out. No matter what I did. WHY?!?!?!
I heard the door open and close and then open and close again and I saw Dakota come in. I slowly closed my eyes.
"Hey, don't worry. I called Zoe and told her you were trained and she is coming tonight. She will be here tonight. You wont be hurt anymore."

"I don't care. I just need to sleep." I said laying my head on the cold ground. It felt good.
"Okay. Let me help you to bed." She said grabbing my arm.
"Leave me here. The cold ground feels good."
"Okay. Well I will wake you up tomorrow." She said and laid a pillow under my head and a blanket ontop of me.
"Thanks." I whispered as I fell asleep