Silence

Kankris POV
___________

Well I guess I couldn't really fight against him. With a gun to my head and my hands now tied behind my back I was helpless.

I glanced over in my vision to see Cronus glancing over. "Keep y9ur eyes 9n the r9ad. I'd rather live at the moment."

"Yeah yeah vwhatevwer. Just knowv you can't speak to me like that at the HQ right. You gotta be quiet. Be mute."

"Fine. Mute it is. be any different then 6efore." I bite my tongue and slouch down in my seat.

There's got to be someway to stop this. Run the car off the road? No I don't want to die.

Dive out the side door? I quickly use my elbow to try the door. And to no surprise it stays locked. Damnit.

Only ten minutes pass by until I see bright lights coming from a far building. It feels like home. Like Nee Orleans at night. But of course it's not home and never will it be home. It's my hell on earth.

I pinch my arm and grit my teeth trying to stay quiet and not show my fear. He finds an empty parking spot and turns off the ignition. "Okay. So this is vwhats gonna happen. I am tellin my boss you're dead. And you, maybe I'll name you Devon. I found you out wandering the facilities and I'll keep you. I've needed my own servant for a vwhile now."

I nod slowly and open my car door. "Let's go..."

Cronus flashes a smile and walks around his car after closing his door. He grabs the rope from behind my back which pulls at my arms. "You listen to me now." I nod as he closes my door
and makes his way to the doors.