Party Games

➡️ Media: Pic: more Cronkri. Video: Lies By: Marina and the Diamonds⬅️

Kankri's POV
____________

I walk out into the humid night. The dorms are quiet for once, well it is 10:32 p.m. Everyone's probably asleep or studying like I was till i was rudely interrupted..

Cronus grabs my arm, my breath hitches from the sudden contact that I don't ever receive. Well at least until I realized I was about to slam into a bystander. "9-9h g9sh. S9rry..." The bystander flips her hair and scoffs, probably on her way to the woman's dorms. Cronus snickers to himself and let's go of my bicep to continue walking forward.

"I don't think she vwas vwery happy Kanny." He walks past me down the many flights of stairs. I just roll my eyes and follow him silently. I find my view sliding down to his as- NO. YOURE SUPPOSE TO KILL HIM NOT FUCK HIM. "Um. Cr9nus?"
"Yeah Cheif?" He steps off the last of the torturous flights of stairs, walking towards the door.

"What exactly g9es 9n at these parties?" I look down to the ash fault blushing, lightly embarrassed. I've never been to a party. And all the things I heard Porrim say about them was not very heart-warming or inviting..

"Oh yea eat food, socialize, make friends, play party games. All the normal party shit." He steps up to a old run down light blue truck. The sides of the truck showing rust and signs of some damage. "Vwell c'mon Kan. You can't just stand that and stare at my truck. You actually gotta get inside."

I glare at him and roll my eye, almost sprinting to the passenger side door. "Yes yes I k9w this. N9w please 6e quiet." I hoist my self into the car, sitting on the worn out leather seat.

"Fine fine. Don't get your thong in a knot Kankri." My eyes widen as I exhale heavily and close my door, fastening my seat belt.
"Will y9u please refrain fr9m any triggering c9ntent 9r c9nversati9ns 9n the rest 9f 9ur car ride. And f9r y9ur inf9rmati9n I d9 n9t wear a th9ng."

"Yeah. Vwhateva." He puts his car in reverse and backs out of his parking spot.

~Time Skip To The Party~

Cronus and I set out of the car, closing our doors. The house was blazing with different lights and sounds. Tens of cars were parked all around the house. Luckily the house was farther off from other places in Palm Springs so they could really make as much disturbance as they wanted. Some girls and guys o recognized from slight run ins at the dorms. Mostly me ramming into their shoulders. But yeah. Still recognized them. Most of the people were either in the pool splashing around like complete idiots or chatting and drinking inside amongst other drunk people. "So Chief you hawvin fun yet?"

"Well I haven't really experienced anything. I will give y9u an answer 9nce the party actually starts." He looks at me and laughs, rolling his eyes.

"God you're such a god damned tool that it's to fuckin hilarious." A scowl forms on my face as I stare at him.
"I'm n9t a 't99l' Cr9nus"
"Yes you are."
"N9 I'm n9t."
"Are twvo."
"N9t."
"Yes-"
"Okay gills w--e get it. You're both pr--etty now s)(ut the fuck up." A girl about my age walks up to us smiling playfully. Two long black braids fall over her shoulders, clearly soaked from chlorine water. Her complexion was a nice olive tan color along with darker colored freckles. Her fuchsia colored bikini. Clings to her body even though it's not covering much. Even though she doesn't really have any thing to show off. Oooohhhhhhhhh. Burn. Okay that was mean.

"Hey bae! Howv are yea." Cronus hugs the gel smiling widely. Something shoots through me as I look at them. Maybe..... I don't know. But I don't like it. "So howvs my favorite gill been."

"O)( I've be--e--en amazing. Today's actually Ar--an--ea's an mines 2
mont)( anniversary. S)(--es insid--e som--ewh--er--e." She waves good bye after looking me over suspiciously. Cronus turns back to me and smiles.

"Sorry that's my friend Meenah. Real hoot and a half is what I say. Come on let's get inside." as we walk int the over whelming smell of alcohol hits my senses. I gag slightly and see Cronus laugh. "Don't hawve a vwery high alcohol tolerance I see. This'll be one fun night." I flip him off accidentally and look around.

In some gog foresaken way I am being dragged into playing seven minutes in heaven. I repeat. Seven minutes in fucking heaven. After a few shots and a beer I have a feeling this isn't going to go well.

My heart beats fast as I sit in the circle of college students. There are roughly 12 of us sitting in a small circle. I already place my key chain which had a bold red cherry cancer sign on it. The hat goes in a circle luckily my item staying un picked. Until It gets to you guessed it. Cronus fucking Ampora.

((Okay so some serious shit is about to blow up involving the spy world in the next chapter or two. That time release depends on this. Do you all want Cronkri smut/fluff? Please post your opinion in the comments. Thank you my lovely readers~))