Chapter Twenty Three: Revealing

Comincia dall'inizio

"Another party? Woah this school enjoys it's parties."

"We do when we can get our hands on some alcohol." Ben laughed. Ben was one of the guitarists, who was standing next to Liam now.

"So where is this party?"

"Boys dorm. In 30 minutes. Every ones invited you should come along."

"I will. I'll see you in a bit." Isabelle walked off the stage into the back, she heard many people talking about the party, and the dancers going into the changing rooms. Isabelle walked out of the hall and walked to the dining hall. She picked up a blood bag and sat down on her own thinking to herself. She sipped the blood bag quietly. A girl Isabelle had never met sat opposite her. "Hi. Who are you?"

"Hey. I'm Amber. I'm in the school in Europe. I saw your performance tonight, it was amazing! You should really be proud of yourself."

"Well hi Amber." Isabelle laughed. "Thank you. I was so scared but least I got through it."

"You did really well. Would you move over to Europe to the school out there?"

"I don't know. I've only really moved here 4 months ago. It seems to early to move all the way to another place I don't know."

"You would love Romania Isabelle. It's very beautiful out there."

"I have to think about it. How long have I got to decide?"

"However long you want. We leave tomorrow evening. Miss Hanson our headteacher, owner of the school is speaking to Miss Carter right now. It's actually kind of like an exchange programme if you want to call it that. A few students from here in Nova Scotia go out to Romania for so many weeks or years and a few from Romania do the same. So Miss Carter tells Miss Hanson a few names and they have like a little chat. You will definitely be chosen after your performance tonight I don't see why you won't get offered a place."

"I'll have to think about. Are you going to the party?"

"Yeah. I am are you?"

"Yeah. Come on we best get going. Wait I forgot to ask you.. what type of supernatural creature are you?" Isabelle smiled as she got up from her seat. Amber did the same.

"I'm a werewolf." Amber smiled. "Why did you want to know?"

"Just curious. I'm a vampire."

"I know. That's all I could smell as I walked into this place. It's the same as our school." They walked out of the door towards the boys dorm.

As they entered the large room, there was large speakers in each corner of the room with a familiar song playing. Some people were dancing others were swigging drinks from the bottles. Isabelle walked up the table which had all the drinks on, and had a shot of straight vodka. Isabelle clutched her throat and let the burning sensation pass before taking another shot. She went straight onto the bourbon. Isabelle and Amber danced on the dance floor with a few people and laughed. She walked over to Amy and Katy who was talking to some boys. Isabelle knew one of them, Dylan. Dylan was Charlotte's ex-boyfriend and every time they saw each other he tried getting her back but she never wanted to. "Hey girls and guys."

"Ohhh! Here's the superstar of the night. Congratulations Isabelle." Amy and Katy said in unison. Dylan and the rest of guys said hello and smiled. They turned towards each other and spoke to each other. "You really was good tonight Isabelle. I didn't know you could sing like that."

"Would you believe me if I said I didn't either." Isabelle laughed. "Hey have you seen Charlotte or Leo tonight?"

"I saw Charlotte around twenty minutes ago. Leo I saw him with a few guys. Best ask Dylan he hangs about with him." Katy smiled.