I Don't

A/N -- Hello lovelies! I'm so sorry haven't been updating lately - I was debating on whether or not to discard this series as I had little ideas for future chapters. Luckily, I got my inspiration back so the updates will be slow from now on but I promise they will continue to happen! xoxo

Axl's POV

Her small body lays across my own, our breathing still recovering from the eventful night we had endured. I exhale heavily, running my hands through her long hair, twirling it around my fingers. "That was.." I start, pausing.

"Amazing." She finishes, giving me a lazy smile as she rests her chin on my chest. I nod, agreeing with her while I press a kiss to her temple. "Why, in our entire friendship, have we never thought about doing that? That was great."

I chuckle, nodding. "I deserve an award for my stamina, don't I?" I chuckle, watching as she rolls her eyes, batting a hand down on my chest. I rub my hand down her bare back, feeling the smooth skin under my touch. 

"You think you deserve an award? I didn't even know I could maneuver my body into any of those positions. I'm shocked I didn't break a leg, so I think I deserve the award." She smirks, placing a kiss on my jawline.

I nod along to her declaration, pushing her hair from her forehead. The door to my bedroom swings open, revealing a very happy Sue with a tray of breakfast in her hands. "How was prom for you gu- OH MY GOD!" She screams, dropping the tray on the floor before slamming the door and running down the hall.

Becca's jaw drops, a giggle coming from her lips. "Oh, god, now Sue is going to tell your whole family about this." She groans, digging her head into my neck. I let out a laugh, holding her small body on top of my own. 

The door opens again, this time my parents stand in the doorway. "Well, good to know you finally did it." Mom says, walking away from the door. Dad smirks at me, giving me a thumbs up before grabbing a piece of bacon off the tray Sue dropped. 

He exits, shutting the door. Becca tries to hold back her laugher, sitting up on my lap. She grabs one of my shirts from the ground, standing as it falls to her knees. "Where are you going?" I ask as she pulls one of my blankets off of my bed, wrapping it around her body.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving." She shrugs, sitting on the floor before taking a bite of waffle. I smile at her, watching as she beckons me to join her. I grab a pair of sweats, pulling them up my hips before joining her, placing her on my lap as we eat, coddled up in a blanket.

We eat in silence, giggling every no and then over something stupid. "You know, I kinda figured this would happen eventually." She admits, biting a piece of bacon before giving me the other part. I bite it, nodding my head. "Like best friends, guy and girl who are both extremely attractive. It was inevitable."

"I thought it would happen sooner, honestly. But then you went off to boarding school and screwed my plans up." I joke, earning a laugh from her. She leans her head back on my shoulder, chewing her food.

The door creaks open once again, my eyes rolling at the constant annoyance my family keeps putting on me. Brick walks in, oblivious to the whole situation as he grabs a book off of his nightstand. He smiles at it, holding it to his chest like he always does in his dorky way. 

Turning to walk out the door, Brick notices us on the floor. I hold Becca tighter into my chest, cocking an eyebrow at Brick. "Mom and Dad are happy dancing outside of the door and I don't know why." He informs us, walking over to the door, opening it to show my parents dancing.

"Oh my god, stop!" I groan, burying my head in Becca's shoulder. My parents stop, trying to act as normal as possible. Mom fixes her hair, tucking it behind her ears as she smiles at Becca, giving her a little wave. "You guys make everything so uncomfortable."

Mom pouts a little, sending Brick out of the room before her and Dad enter the room, shutting the door behind them. "We want to make sure that you two, you know, used protection and all that jazz." Mom says, smiling oddly at us.

"Frankie, stop embarrassing Axl." Dad says, leaning against the door. I raise my arm and point at him, trying to make my mom actually listen to what she should do.

Mom just rolls her eyes, waving him off. "I am a mother and it is my job to make sure you two know about safe sex." 

"We know about safe sex, mom." I groan, earning a nudge in the ribs from Becca. She rolls her eyes at me, bushing her messy hair from her face. I sigh, grabbing a piece of waffle before tossing it back into my mouth, chewing it.

Mom cocks an eyebrow, sitting on Brick's bed. "Well this was the first time for both of you, wasn't it?" She asks, looking at us accusingly. "See? It was your first time's so you two don't know right from wrong in this situation."

"Frankie, it's not their first times, it's just their first time together. Leave the kids alone, let's go clip some coupons or something." Dad says, trying to distract Mom enough to make her leave us alone for good. 

Her jaw drops slightly, eyes narrowing at us. "You two weren't virgins before this?" Becca swallows, looking down at the carpet as I shake my head, wrapping my arms tighter around her stomach. "Oh, well, um, that's not something I wanted to hear."

"Come on, let's leave them alone." Dad says, wrapping an arm around Mom's shoulder's, leading her out of the room once and for all. As soon and the door shuts behind them, Becca bursts out laughing, leaning back against me as her chest vibrates.

I chuckle too, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "That was so uncomfortable, now your mom thinks I'm a whore. Brick is officially going to surpass me as the favorite child." She says, gasping for air between her fit of laughter.

I roll my eyes at her, tackling her to the ground so I'm laying on top of her. "Why won't I be the favorite?" I prod her, nudging my nose against her neck. She sighs, smiling down at me while running her fingers through my hair.

She looks at me as if I should already know what she's going to say, her smile growing across her face. "Because you just fucked the favorite child." She explains, pulling me further against her. 

I shake my head, lifting myself to prop my arms down next to her head. "When you say it like that, it just sounds super weird." I admit, laughing. She thinks about what she said, her eyes widening before she shakes her head, laughing.

"That is most definitely not what I meant to say. Or at least, not how I meant for it to sound. God, that sounded much better in my head. Okay, how about this - you fucked the favorite 'non biological' child. That any better?" She giggles as I nod, brushing her hair from her cheek.

She wraps her legs around my waist, playing with the hair at the nape of my neck. "I love you, Rebecca James." I mumble, kissing the tip of her nose as she grins, kissing my cheek when I pull away far enough.

"I love you just as much, Axl Heck." She answers, looking up into my eyes, pushing my hair away from my forehead so she can see my eyes. I lean down, pressing my lips to her own soft ones. She responds immediately, hooking her legs further around my hips.

I press down onto her, rubbing my thumb across her cheek. "You're beautiful." I mumble against her lips. She smiles and pulls me closer to her, our kiss turning more heated with each passing second. I grab one of her hands, lacing our fingers together.

"Lock the door so we won't have any more interruptions." She mutters, moving to kiss my neck as I lean up, pressing the lock in on the door. I smile at her as I move back, wrapping my hands around her lower back. I lift her up, carrying us to the bed, finagling our way under the covers, our lips never leaving one another.