Chapter 4

"Naruto Uzumaki is here!"

We all just stand there quietly, in awe. Except Sasuke who is grunting in pain from the cuts Haku gave him.

"Ha! Now that I'm here, everything will be all right!"

"Naruto!" Yips yelled.

"You know how the hero always shows up last minute and kicks butt? We that's what I'm gonna do! Believe it!"

"Ugh, this brat again."

"Alright! You're history! Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

"No!" Kakashi shouts as Zabuza throw shuriken at Naruto.

"Move!"

I throw senbon needles at the shuriken lazily. They counter them.

"Naruto you are supposed to out menuver your opponents. You just turn into a human target when you enter a battle like that."

"I'm sorry! I was just trying to rescue everybody!"

"There is another mystery here." Kakashi says and everyone turns to me.

"Rasuto, what do you think you're doing?"

"I never liked you Zabuza. You know that right? Something about that boy, wants me to protect him from you." I smile behind my mask as I look at him. Naruto does make me feel weird, like I'm in place.

"I also just don't feel like fighting."

"So, you need motivation? I can give you a motivation." Zabuza said darkly as he ran over and swung his sword at me, which I blocked my sword.

"Don't. Try. Me." I warn darkly but it doesn't seem to go through his big, thick skull.

"What are you going to do, you little pint-sized-wanna-be-ninja?" I've lost it. How dare HE call me that?!

"So what you over sized cow?"

"This." He says and clone comes from behind me and slashes me deep in my stomach. The clone goes to swing again but Kakashi stops it and breaks the jutsu. He punches Zabuza in the neck and he tumbles across the bridge.

My knee's get weak and I fall on the bridge. Holding my wound, I grab a bandage and wrapped it around my waist. It quickly gets soaked with blood.

"You didn't have to do that." I tell Kakashi as he looks at my injury.

"Then who would've?" He asks and grabs a summoning scroll.

He wipes his blood on the scroll.

"Zabuza. I don't mean to spoil your fun. I know how you like to stretch these things out. But how about we put an end to things now? Come on what do you say? We're both busy people."

"Tempting. I am curious to see how you will back up such brave words. Show me Kakashi!" Zabuza shouts through the now thick mist.

I feel something weird and I look to my right. I can't see anything. How am I to see anything through the black spots I see and the thick mist? I just don't feel right. Something in me feels like I'm dying but something else in me feels like I just got a boost in energy.

"Ninja Art Summoning: Earth Style Fang Pursuit Jutsu!" The bridge starts to rumble.

"I don't know why you bother! What use is your jutsu, if you can't even find me? But I can find you..." The air was tense.

"Blindly falling into my trap. You disappoint me Kakashi. I think you're right. It is time to end this."

Suddenly I hear rumbling, Zabuza's cries of pain and dog barks?