Chapter 1

Authors note before we start our new story! First thing I am putting your suggestions for Ice Release attacks. I want you to put a description of the attack, name of the attack, and the rank of the attack. Also my character does cuss but I will sensor it. You have been warned.

Here's a photo of Kakashi, as I would say. He looks like a wet dog.

*** Flashback ***

"Oh come on!!! Why couldn't we get a better assignment than to kill some old man!!! It's not like this man is very important!!! He is just some old bridge builder, not some feudal lord or Kage." I complain as we walk out of the room. Zabuza shoots me a look and Haku remains quiet, but he is probably thinking the same thing as I am. My older brother and I normally have the same views. If I don't like something, he more than likely doesn't either, he is just more quiet than I am.

"Shut up Rasuto, a assignment is an assignment." Zabuza barks and I adjust the sword on my back.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. I am not wasting my energy on a mere bridge builder."

"He is not just a bridge builder. He is someone Gato wants dead. If Gato wants him dead, then he wants him dead. If you are just going to complain the whole time then you might as well-" He says but my big brother interrupts' him before he could finish.

"Sorry to interrupt you master Zabuza, if you want to you can go ahead, Rasuto and I will stay at the sidelines to help you out if needed."

"Ok Haku. I'm going to go ahead. Hopefully those idiots Gato sent before us actually did some damage on them." Zabuza says before jumping away."

*** End of Flashback ***

"Brother, what's taking Mr.Ushi so long?" I ask and he looks at me before smiling.

"It must be a hard opponent Zabuza is facing. Put your mask on, lets go view the battle." Haku says before slipping his Kirigakure tracker ninja mask over his face and I do the same.

We jump over to a tree and this is what we saw. I recognized him immediately, Kakashi Hatake, the Copy Cat Ninja. Zabuza had us memorize the bingo book for Kirigakure. Kakashi was stuck in Zabuzas' water prison jutsu, then this is what made me almost laugh, there were 3 genin with him and then the bridge builder. That bridge builder is so protected! He had one main protection and he was trapped in a water prison jutsu. Now he only had 3 genin and two were busy fighting a water clone of Zabuza.

"Easy pickins'" I mutter quietly as I reach back for Korinoha's hilt but Haku stops me.

"Master Zabuza wouldn't forgive me if I went against my word. You know he likes to prove his strength, on his own. We would only get in his way, and it's not the best idea to have someone your age go out to fight. Plus it would ruin any surprise attack later on. It's not strategically wise, plus it looks like Zabuza has this fight in the bag." Haku says and I nod.

"Dang it." I mutter and I put my hand back down and looked back at the battle.

"You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja. When you've hovered between life and death so many times that it doesn't feel faze you, then you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly your profile is entered in my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja. But to call upstarts like you ninja is a joke." Zabuza says and then fades into the mist.

"He disappeared again." The boy with blonde spiky hair says then his eyes go widen when Zabuza suddenly kicks him in the face, kinking the headband off of the boy.