Chapter 2

"This should do." Haku says as he places Zabuza on the forest floor, it is next to ocean like the whole entire island.

"Ok."

"What is wrong?"

"That boy, something is different about him."

"Which one?"

"Both of them. The blonde boy something is connecting me to him, but I don't know what it is. The raven haired boy is not showing us something."

"Ok, I need to work on Zabuza. First I'll cut the bandages and drain some of the blood." Haku says as he takes out shears and goes towards his bandages, only to be stopped by Zabuza who grabs his arm. He caught us both of us off guard.

Zabuza's eyes were wide open and he took down the bandage that is covering his mouth.

"That's enough, I'll do it." He says harshly with a rough voice, showing his sharp, shark like teeth, like mine.

"So, you're back to life." Haku says as Zabuza sits up.

"D*** it. You're brutal Rasuto." Zabuza says as he pulls out the senbon needles.

"You're the one who is brutal Zabuza. Keep pulling them out like that, and you would really be finished."

"How long were you two planning on keeping on those phony masks? Take them off."

"We have good memory's of these masks. They were quite useful for tricking those ninja's." Haku says as he pulls of his mask.

"If we hadn't intervened, you would be dead right now. That is certain." I finish as I take Korinoha off of my back and leaned it against a tree.

"Putting me in a temporary death state is fine but not through the pressure points in my neck. Cruel as usual. I think you enjoy it."

"Oh, I do. I was grinning under my mask the whole time!" I say happily as I took off my mask, to show my sharp teeth.

"Wait until I get my hands on you."

"I like to see you try, Korinoha will do everything for me. Blade master vs blade master. I wonder how that would go. As long as I have it, you and your Executioners blade won't be able to touch me, let along injure me." I say as he sends me a hateful glare.

"I never did really like you."

"You did teach me my sword skills, you can practically call me one of The Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist in training. I already have my sword, I just need to get in. I am waiting for a member to die so I can join, so I can be the same level as you so you won't look down to me."

"As long as you have Haku, I'm not leaving you. Haku wont let me go cause I am his little sister. He wouldn't let you kill me, if you did he would leave you. It's the same way if you killed Haku, I would leave and kill you again some day. Haku is too committed to you to leave, which means I have to stay here, with you." I tell him and he narrows his eyes at me.

"I like it, as much as you do."

"Glad that we feel the same way, Zabuza. If you allow me, I'm gonna go spy around." I say and he nods then I grab Korinoha and put it on my back. Then I jumped away, towards the Bridge Builders house.

*** Time Skip ***

I can feel them, they are very close. I better hide my chakra soon.

Jumping from tree to tree, I stop near a opening. 3 trees stand side by side, then Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi who is on leaning on a crutch, comes into view.

"So what are we doing exactly?" Naruto asks as they line up in front of Kakashi..

"First, we begin with a review of chakra. A ninjas basic source of power. Understanding chakra is essential." Kakashi says as he looks lazily at his students.